I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Attention: Students with no slots in primary or secondary schools

Good news to parents of Primary and Secondary school students!!!

St. Paul Learning Centre will open on January 2017 to offer an international curriculum developed from the UK.

Curriculum:
International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) - developed by University of Cambridge International Examinations
STEM - Science Technology Engineering Mathematics - integrating various courses through EDP (Exploration, Discovery and Problem solving)

You are cordially invited to attend a brief on the curriculum and the administration.

Briefing Venue: Block 846 Yishun Ring Road #01-3611
Singapore 760846
Opposite Khatib MRT
( Behind the "One Doctors Clinic & QM dental")
Date/Time: Nov 26 / 5 pm

Please contact us (whatsapp or call) at the following numbers to confirm your attendance:
97653252 and 96975875

Comments

• Hi, I'm very interested in this topic, especially for Primary school students.

I know a lot of families who couldn't get a slot for their kids for Primary.

Do you have a website where we can check the fees and requirement?

Can you please provide more info here so others will be enlightened?
  • Do you also offer after school care?What pass do you provide/accept?
  • can apply my son as he is Longterm pass?
  • @Lea1977 are you a pr? or Epass holder?
  • My son is long term pass but was not able to get primary 1 slot. Do u still accept primary 1?
  • Hi @renante I think they will only open on Jan 2017.
  • Hi, im also interested on this. My child is on LTVP and was unsucessful on the recent AEIS exam. Looking forward to learn more about this programme/learning centre. Thanks.
  • @dibona ganyan din ang problema ko... ang hirap.
  • Try victory life christian school... 3yrs na kmi. Ok ang result at di stress ang anak ko.
  • Hi clyn, ilan po ang Students sa VLCS? Anung grade na ang anak mo?
  • @Admin, balita ko madami daw na approve na mga foreigners this school year sa mga governement schools para sa mga P1. Ang kailangan na lang siguro ay tingnan na lang yung mga results kada phase sa mga primary schools na malapit sainyo. Saka mag apply doon sa may mga dami pang slots.
  • @AhKuan sigh sana nga :smile: next year P1 ang anak ko. ung sa bayaw ko kasi reject ung anak nila. pati ibang kakilala namin. balita ko centralize naraw sa MOE. and MOe ang magdedecide san mapupunta ung anak natin. tama ba?
  • yes,centralized n ang MOE s pghandle ng students. at kung anu ang status ng mga bata s school meron o wla hindi n pwede mgAppeal.
  • @Admin, yup centralized na MOE admissions ngayon. Sobra dali na ng enrollment kasi sila na mismo nagfoforward ng mga student docoments sa mga schools. Yun nga lang pahirapan sa pagpasok yung mga inde lokal na mga estudyante. May isang kaibigan ako na swerte at nabigyan ng slot yung anak nila.
  • hi... anyone with AEIS review materials and willing to share

can have copies or links for reference

maraming salamat
  • Hi just sharing,

For those parents who dont have slots in government primary schools na bumagsak sa previous AEIS test, kailangan nyo talagang turuan yung mga anay nyo para makapasa sa AEIS. my daughter took AEIS in september 2016 kaso bumagsak so di pa rin kami nawalang ng pag-asa at pinagtry ulit namin sya ng supplemental AEIS nung february 2017, sa awa, nakapasa sya at nakapasok ng gov primary school medyo malayo nga lang sa residence namin pero at least ok na,

Ang ginawa ng misis ko other than i-enroll sya sa SFA Eduhearts at the same time nag self study ang anak ko before the supplemental AEIS test using primary 3 syllabus, last may nakapasok na sya sa primary 2 level and by end of the school term last year she got promoted to the top class kasi nga yung mga natutunan nya for aeis review were meant for grade 3 students.

we didnt consider other tutition center or learning center as an option dahil sya price at same din naman natututunan. we did encourage one parent to do the same (let the child take higher sylabus when they study for AEIS) and that child managed to pass the AEIS test last december and is now also a grade 3 student.
  • Thanks for sharing....my son will take AEIS this feb27...hope makapasa din sya and self study din kami.