I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Long Term Visitor Pass

Hi everyone! Tanong ko lang regarding sa Long Term Visitor Pass, may naka experience na ba mag apply nito? And ano yung required na documents na sinubmit? Di lang masyado clear yung sa MOM website, if based sa website sinasabi nila kailangan lang ng affidavit signed and notarized.. Any ideas po? Thank you!

Comments

• @michaeljohn , alin po dito inaaplyan nyo?

Application for Long-Term Visit Pass (LTVP)

Visitor Whose Spouse Is A Singapore Citizen (SC)
    Visitor Whose Spouse Is A Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR)
    Visitor (below 21 years old) Whose Parent Is A Singapore Citizen (SC) or Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR)
    Visitor Whose Child (above the age of 21 years old) is a Singapore Citizen (SC) or Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR)
    Visitors who are Students of Institute of Higher Learning Seeking Employment in Singapore
    Female Visitor Whose Child/Grandchild Is Studying in Singapore On A Student's Pass
    Visitor Seeking Permission To Deliver A Child In Singapore
  • @AhKuan

bali ako EP holder ako, then looking forward ako mag apply ng LTVP ko para sa fiance ko :)

Thanks!

• Eligibility for Long Term Visit Pass

Eligible Employment Pass or S Pass holders can bring certain family members to Singapore on a Long Term Visit Pass.

You can apply for a Long Term Visit Pass for your family if you meet these requirements:

Hold an Employment Pass or S Pass.
    Earn a minimum fixed monthly salary of $5,000.
    Are sponsored by an established, Singapore-registered company (usually your employer).

You can get a pass for the following family members:

Common-law spouse.
    Unmarried handicapped children above 21 years old.
    Unmarried step-children under 21 years old.
    Parents - only for those earning a fixed monthly salary of at least $10,000.

Common-law Spouse requirements:

Any one of the following:

- Copy of the common-law marriage certificate.
    - A letter from the embassy acknowledging that the work pass holder (WPH) and spouse are in a common-law relationship under the laws of their country.
    - An affidavit from the WPH declaring that the WPH and spouse are in a common-law relationship under the laws of their country. The affidavit must also be notarised in that same country.

@michaeljohn, kailangan po dapat kasal na kayo bago mo siya pwedeng i-apply. dapat din naka notaryo yung dokumento na ipapasa.
  • @AhKuan Thank you for a actively responding. Ive seen this before in MOM, but still thank you for the details.

A common law marriage is one in which the couple, usually a man and woman, lives together for a period of time and holds themselves out to friends, family and the community as "being married," but never go through a formal ceremony or get a marriage license.

Basically if we were married I could just apply for a dependent pass. But I believe when I called MOM they gave me this option of applying for a LTVP for my fiance which they allow for non married couples..

Is there anyone with a first hand experience on this that could let me know what kind of documents they provided? Affidavit of Cohabilitation or something similar maybe?

Thanks!
  • nsagot na ni @ahkuan tanong mo..hindi ina-acknowledge ang fiancé dito..dami mag gf/bf dito sana dami na gumawa nyan palitan lang yung term bf/gf sa fiancé..
  • ohh, I see. I'll let update this thread on what would be the result. HR just sent the application and requirements this morning along with the the Affidavit of Cohabilitation notarized in Manila.

Thanks!
  • @michaeljohn, panu nyo po na provide yung details sa baba? Unless kasal na kayo sa huwes sa pinas. Sa pagkakalam ko kasi yan yung tinutukoy nila na kailangan. Di ako sigurado doon sa sinabi mo.

Common-law Spouse requirements:

Any one of the following:

- Copy of the common-law marriage certificate.
    - A letter from the embassy acknowledging that the work pass holder (WPH) and spouse are in a common-law relationship under the laws of their country.
    - An affidavit from the WPH declaring that the WPH and spouse are in a common-law relationship under the laws of their country. The affidavit must also be notarised in that same country.
  • edited January 2017
    kailangan ng Affidavit of Cohabilitation na magpapatunay na same sila ng habits. hahaha
  • @AhKuan I called the embassy and asked for an Affidavit of Common-Law Marriage, they provided one and had it notarized at the same time. As per the guys in the embassy, alot of Filipinos requested this already before and applied for the LTVP..
  • @AhKuan this is aside from the Affidavit of Cohabilitation that I submitted. Affidavit of Cohabilitation just proves that we have been living together for more than 5 years. Which is by law provisioned by the Family Code of the Philippines on Article 34..
  • Guys sorry for the very late in update. LTVP approved :)
  • Wow this is a new info for me. All along i thought ltvp is only for pr and locals. Pwede rin pla sa epass. :)
  • Yes sir! Just need to have the Affidavit of Common Law notarized
  • edited February 2017
    congtrats @michaeljohn..additional info samin,tnx!

question is....ano pagkakaiba ngayon ng dpendant pass at LTVP? pwedi b sila magwork pareho under LOC?
  • @reyven, Pag common-law spouse, LTVP. Pag Legally Married, DP. Yung po ang pagkakaiba.

Pag mga anak mo DP dapat iapply. Pag mga step children mo naman, LTVP dapat iapply.

• LTVP

Common-law spouse.
    Unmarried handicapped children above 21 years old.
    Unmarried step-children under 21 years old.
    Parents - only for those earning a fixed monthly salary of at least $10,000.

Dependent Pass

Legally married spouse.
    Unmarried children under 21 years old, including legally adopted children.
  • @michaeljohn saan ka kumuha ng affidavit of Cohabitation for LTVP ng Fiance' mo?

sa Embassy sa Pinas ba or dito sa Singapore? Nung kumuha ka ng affidavit andito ba sa SG Fiance' mo?

Thanks sana mapansin mo tong mensahe ko salamat ulit.
  • Sorry for bumping the post.

May form po kayo para sa Affidavit of Common Law Marriage @michaeljohn ? Thanks po!