I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Invitation Letter for Family Visit?

Hi po sa lahat, just want to ask some thoughts/ideas/suggestions about po sa coming short visit ng family ko this May. Do I need to provide them invitation letter authenticated from Philippine Embassy here? Kasi I heard from my friends and colleagues na kapag group or family travel, usually no need na daw ng invitation letter. Anong probability po na hindi sila ma offload if walang invitation letter?

Bali, 9 po silang magbabakasyon dito for 1 week (7days) - my father, my mother, my sister and her friend, my brother and his girlfriend, and my 1st degree cousins (1 adult and 2 minors). Actually, wala naman pong problema sa pagkuha ng invitation letter. Pero I heard it's for family lang daw? And I saw the form, hanggang 3 family members lang pwede e invite? By the way, they will be staying in an apartment I rented out from AirBnB. They also have return tickets, all in the same flight. Medyo nag aalala lang kasi ako baka ma offload sila, sayang ang biniling tickets hehe.. Any thoughts po is greatly appreciated. Thank you :)

Comments