Notice to all: our forum.. same with other social networking sites, there will be scammers lurking around. Please help to report those posts that are not authentic. You may email at [email protected] or click the flag link on the post and state the reason. Thank you in advance for keeping our forum clean.
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.
- Last Active
@Samantha1 by the book yes bawal. pero i see a lot of people na nag dadala ng marami. hindi naman strict at nagcocount ng visitor. basta wag na lang magulo. as long as hindi ka mmangubbulahaw ok lang i guess. im not encouraging you to do it but based on exp d naman nag cccount ang hotel.
Medyoi Tedious, tsaka just a heads up, if FDW for first time employer ka, ung home leave nila at the end of the contract term nila need mo ipa-process sa agency. Would be advisable to take have it under agency, may mga agency ang hihingi lang ng fee to process for you, kung kakilala mo ung ipapasok mo. then ung renewal kahit ikaw na.
Hi sa lahat,
Please check this recorded video (gif) on how to post an Ad.
1) Sign in
2) * If you dont have an account pls sign up for one and confirm your email.
3) Click the Accommodation Button Above
4) Select for the Location of your Ad
5) * If location doesn't exist yet, please select "Uncategorised Location" and please DO NOT choose the category "Flat, Accommodations, Room for Rent", no one is able to post from there
6) if your Ad is already taken and wish to remove your Ad - please edit your post title to [No Longer Available] , it's a must to put a bracket
If you encounter any issue, please send an email to [email protected]
@Alicia you need mga recommendations like un certificates. Kung may mga course kang tinake namakakaa add ng value sa yo sama mo lang.
@Queenie ganyan rin ksama kong pinoy. Nothing to worry. Doble ingat na kasi siguro sg kaya thorough check n sila ngyn. Lalu na sa mga pinoy. Sirang sira n imahe ntin dito sa SG.