If ever may job offer here from a Scam Agency na napuntahan niyo, please pm me. I will verify and Ill ban them. Salamat.
Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.
- Last Active
@marie03 - i think the fastest now is 10 working business days (2 weeks). so pwde din mag 3-4 weeks.
Just pray and wait. Stay positive.
@ronaldsb - How old are your 2 kids? Also yung wife mo may job ba sa Pinas?
Ito ang mga dapat mong i-consider for first timer na magwowork dito sa SG:
1. Prepare yourself mentally - mahirap malayo sa Pamilya, so dapat mentally equipped ka.
2. Look for a comfortable place to stay and check mo if pwedeng magbakason family mo if in case you are getting a room.
3. Double check your contract if what is the notice period if you will resign? How many months is probationary period? Can you resign even probationary? (Wala naman bang bond that you need to pay)? The reason for this is at least you know at the back of your mind you can go back to Philippines anytime if you really feel "Home Sick".
4. Create a long and short term plan, pag-usapan ninyong mag-asawa (if lets say the transition of moving your family to SG, then your wife maghahanap ng work dito once stable ka na sa work and so on...) having a clear goal or vision makes it easier rather than na "Bahala Na".
5. Make sure you have internet in your place in SG as well as in Manila para makapag usap kayo palagi ng family mo.. it lessens the "home sick" part.
@mikhail - if you have a friend pwde mong i-address muna doon temp. Or pwde ask mo yung HR ng company na pinag-work mo saan pwde i-address.
You can try airbnb pero that would be much expensive I think rather than mag:
1. Hostel ka
2. Room rent
Download mo yung app na carousell, maraming for rent doon na direct sa landlord... just message them on your requirements if pwde 1 month.
@jarvz - mag-apply apply ka pa din, walang problema kahit gaano kadami ang applyan mo... provided na "ISANG COMPANY" lang ang mag-aapply ng EP/Spass mo sa MOM.
So sa case mo may pending application ka na sa MOM, maghanap ka pa rin ng ibang work kasi usually now it takes 2 weeks ma approve yung EP/SPass.
So if ma-approve then all good.
If ma-reject ka man... atleast you have backup company ma pwde agad mag apply ulit ng EP/Spass mo.