If ever may job offer here from a Scam Agency na napuntahan niyo, please pm me. I will verify and Ill ban them. Salamat.
Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

A/C Common Room near Buangkok MRT (For 1 or 2 Female Only)

- Looking for 1 or 2 female with valid work pass (preferably Filipino)
- A/C Common Room near Buangkok MRT (1 minute walk to Buangkok MRT, just a few steps below the block with sheltered walkway)
- $700 (1 female) or $750 (2 females) per month excluding PUB and Internet (to be shared equally)
- 1 month deposit and 1 month advance
- Availability: 1st October 2017
- Cooking, laundry and visitors are allowed
- Very convenient location, many stores and eateries below the block (Kopitiam, 24-hour NTUC Fairprice, Fast Food and Convenience stores)
- 1 direct bus to Changi Airport, IKEA/Courts/Giant Tampines and Tampines MRT
- 1 to 3 MRT stops to Serangoon Nex Mall/MRT (Yellow Line), Punggol Waterway Mall and Sengkang Compass One
- 30 mins or less train ride to City Area (Dhoby Ghaut)
- All friendly Filipino female working professional housemates (no kids and pets)
- Must not be homophobic
- For inquiries, photos and viewing PM or sms/whatsapp/viber at +65 9651 5454
buangkok.jpg 41.6K