If ever may job offer here from a Scam Agency na napuntahan niyo, please pm me. I will verify and Ill ban them. Salamat.
Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

$500 Jurong West Common Room for Rent Near Boon Lay MRT

Common Room for Rent at Blk 670A Jurong West Street 65.
Walking Distance to Boon Lay MRT / Jurong Point / Pioneer Mall / Gek Poh Shopping Centre / New Jurong West Hawker Centre / Pioneer Mall / Jurong West Medical Centre / The Frontier Community Club / Pioneer Polyclinic.
Bus Services: 181, 181M, 193, 243, 258, 502, 99. 242
Whole House Newly Renovated, Clean & Neat.
Fully Furnished with Air-conditioning & WIFI.
Available immediately.
Will be Staying with SG Chinese Friendly Landlord Couple.
Suitable for 1 or 2 Female Tenants per Room.
$500 for 1 Pax per Room with Air-Con.
$700 for 2 Pax per Room with Air-Con.
Rental includes utilities bills.
Light cooking is allow.
Direct Owner, No Need to pay Agent Fee.
Interested Tenants, please call for Viewing Appointments.
Contact Owner: Sharon @ +65 9710 6262

Comments

• Hi Sharon,

We are a working couple looking for a room to stay near boon lay/jurong area
    A few queries regarding your post,
    1. Is the unit still available?
    2. May we know the nationality/race of owner?
    3. Are there other tenants staying on the said unit?
    4. How much is the rent per month?
    5. Does it include pub/utilties?
    6. Is there a wi-fi connection on the said unit?
    7. Are we allowed to cook?
    8. Is this a low/mid/high floor?
    9. Please provide some photo for the said unit to be rented?
    10. What are the charges /fees we need to settle before we move in? Say, we rent the room for 18 or 24 months.

Look forward to your reply.
    Thank you.
  • Hi FelixG,
    I am sorry, Blk 670A Jurong West Street 65 common room is suitable for females only.
    I have another Master Bedroom unit at Blk 555 Jurong West Street 42. Are you interested?
    SG Indian owner.
    An Indian tenant friend staying in another common room.
    Asking rental $850 including utilities bill.
    Master bedroom with air-con & wifi.
    Cooking is allowed.
    Mid floor.
    You will need to pay a deposit of 1.5 month for a 18 months lease or 2 month for a 24 month lease. An advance 1 month rental before moving in.
    No need to pay agent fee.
    I will whatsapp you the photos if you are interested in this unit.
    Please call or message me @ 9710 6262.
    Thank you.