If ever may job offer here from a Scam Agency na napuntahan niyo, please pm me. I will verify and Ill ban them. Salamat.
Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

F/Furn w/Aircon 2+1 whole unit for rent at Jurong East

Very Established Area, Fully Furnished Cozy Apartment suitable for Family/Couples/Students/Professionals Two Bedrooms: one Common Room, one Master Bedroom with en suite bathroom, living room, kitchen & storeroom. Cnt, nine too nine six too seven tree zero very spacious Unit. 721 sqft. Completely furnished with Air cons/ High Floor/ Windy.Easy access to various places. Convenient location. Direct buses & express buses to various locations.

WhatsApp/Mgs/Call: Nine Two Nine Six Two Seven Three Zero
Email: [email protected]

Amenities:
New improvised playground and gym just below my block. NTUC Supermarket next block/big hawker center & wet/dry market/kopitiams/Macdonald/Park connection to Bukit Batok Park from Jurong East Park and residential area.
Bus stops at various locations and direct buses to town/city/Changi Airport & even Johor Bahru (Causeway point) MRTs 3 bus stops away to Shopping Malls: JCube/JEM/Westgate/Big Box (new shopping mall)/IBP/JTC/NTFGH Hospitals/Polyclinics/Devan Nair Institute/IMM/West Mall/Jurong East MRT/Bukit Batok MRT/Primary & Secondary schools/ Short cut walk to Chinese Garden MRT.