If ever may job offer here from a Scam Agency na napuntahan niyo, please pm me. I will verify and Ill ban them. Salamat.
Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Urgently looking for 1 friendly male bedspacer near Chinese Garden/Jurong East MRT

Looking for 1 friendly male bedspacer with valid working pass or relevant residential status only. Those who are working in shift hours are also welcome.

* Beneficial for those who are working near West or North areas.
* Able to move in immediately.
* 5 to 10 mins' walk to food centres & to the Chinese Garden MRT station.
* 1 big bedroom with 2 wardrobes & 1 fan. (1 Pax space for upper-deck bed only)
* 1-month non-refundable deposit & 1 month rental fees with all PUB & Wi-Fi bills included.

Nearest Shopping Centres: JCube, JEM, Westgate & Big Box
Landmark: Jurong East Sports Complex with Clock Tower

Interested & serious parties, please contact me at 87423118 for more details & to schedule for room viewing. First come first serve basis. Thank you.