If ever may job offer here from a Scam Agency na napuntahan niyo, please pm me. I will verify and Ill ban them. Salamat.
Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Common Room for Rent at The Sunny Spring condo ( NO agent fee)

COMMON ROOM FOR RENT ( Newly Renovated UNITS )
THE SUNNY SPRING CONDOMINIUM
NO AGENT FEE

Whatsapp/SMS/Call Rafael 9058 5843

50 Lorong 40 Geylang
Available by 02 JANUARY 2018

Single occupancy – SGD 750.00 per /month
Double occupancy - SGD 960 per Month ( ALL INCLUSIVE PUB + CABLE TV + WIFI FIBRE )

***all professionals pinoy housemates***

- No Agent Fee
- Air-conditioned rooms, furnished with wardrobe, curtains, and wall fan
- Cable TV and ‪24/7‬ WIFI FIBRE
- Condo unit fully furnished with 52" LED TV , 2-door fridge, gas stove, microwave, etc
- ‪24/7 Security, Gate Access Card for Entry, Gym, Function Hall, BBQ pit Playground and very big Swimming Pool‬
- Near NTUC FairPrice Open ‪24/7‬
- 1 minute walk to bus stop
- Walking distance to MRT Paya Lebar ( Green/circle line) and Dakota (circle line)
- Direct bus to Suntec, City Hall, Orchard, Marine Parade, IKEA/Queensway
- No owner staying
- Total of 5 tenants in whole flat
- Main tenant: Filipino, working professionals, friendly and Trustworthy,

Quarterly cleaning of AC is required.

Contract: 1 year and Extendable

Whatsapp me at 9058 5843

Viewing available ‪7pm‬ onwards on weekdays; weekends to be arranged. Please indicate - Name, Gender, Race, Age, Occupation and profile (PR, EP, SP).