I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

OWWA Membership Application - Philippine Embassy Singapore

edited June 2016 in SG Guide and Tips
OWWA was mandated by the government to guarantee the protection of the rights of OFWs in Singapore

Who needs OWWA membership?
OFWs working in Singapore

How to apply for OWWA membership?
Go to Philippine Embassy (Window 4 - Monday to Friday from 9am to 12pm and 1pm to 3pm).
Address: 20 Nassim Road, 258395

What are the requirements?
1. Work Pass : E Pass / S Pass / Work Permit
2. Passport
3. Accomplished OWWA Information Sheet (download here)
4. Membership Fee of S$42.00
5. Contract of Employment (original & photocopy)

How long will it take to process the OWWA application?
OWWA Membership may be collected on the same day as long as requirements are complete.

I need more info about OWWA membership application.
You can email [email protected] or the Embassy’s Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) at [email protected] or call Phone # 6737 3977 for you inquiry

NOTE: Authenticated contract usually is needed for Work Permit, extra fee is required to have your contract Authenticated.