Happy Lunar New Year sa lahat. Pacencya na po at nag down ang site due to network issue sa data center. page may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected] Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate. Pm me and i'll deal with them.
Maintenance Completed! Added SSL security layer to this forum :) If you are facing any issues posting or anything please email me at [email protected] .
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

The M Condo by WingTai Asia

The M is an exciting development thru GLS land sales in Middle Road. The M was hotly contested but prices is attractive as the bids were not as high as it was expected due to demand.

The M Condo is a mixed development with commercial spaces on its first floor. Towering 20 storey and 6 storey, it has a total of 522 residential units. What is most exciting is the offering of Studio to 3-bedroom dual key units which is rare in todays market.

The M Showflat location is at the end of Middle Road, towards Sophia Hills. The showflat will be exciting with its offering of its quality furnishing and fittings, especially from a top developer.

The M prices is expected to be in th range of $2,200 - $2,500 psf. Especially in todays market, it is very attractive and considered a very good buy.

Contact us at Singapore Property showflat at 6100 3447 or drop us a note below at https://www.condolaunchsg.com/properties/the-m-condo/ for more information on The M by WingTai.