Happy Lunar New Year sa lahat. Pacencya na po at nag down ang site due to network issue sa data center. page may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected] Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate. Pm me and i'll deal with them.
Maintenance Completed! Added SSL security layer to this forum :) If you are facing any issues posting or anything please email me at [email protected] .
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

451 Sin Ming Avenue

Sin Ming Avenue

Type: Room for Rent HDB

Description:
This room is spacious and well-furnished with basic furnitures such as beds and cabinets and it is perfect for friends or couple as it is well-maintained. It is situated also in a convenient location as there are nearby eateries and supermarket. There will be an upcoming mrt line as well which is the Bright Hill Mrt (Brown Line) that would be a direct way to town area. To add on, there are other alternative direct buses that goes to town area and Jurong.

Attributes:
- Well-furnished with basic furnitures such as beds and cabinets
- High-floor corner unit (only 1 opposite neighbour)
-Clean and Tidy
-Friendly tenants
-No landlord staying in the premises

Convenience:
- 7 min walk to MidView City
- 11 min walk to Thomson Plaza/Bright Hill Mrt
- 8 min (2 bus stops ) to Thomson Plaza/Bright Hill Mrt
- Direct buses to Town and Jurong
- 10 min walk to eateries or 8 minutes bus ride (3 bus stops) to eateries
- 12 minutes (4 bus stops) to Wet Market (Shunfu Market)
- 20 minutes (7 bus stops) to Bishan Mrt
- 16 mins to Marymount Mrt

RENTAL FEES INCLUDE WIFI AND OTHER UTILITIES

_Available end of July onwards
_

For further enquiries, kindly contact Julie @ 81635334