Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected] Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate. Pm me and i'll deal with them.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Looking for 2 filipino male or female to rent out our Common Room available this 1st week of january

Renewed our unit contract last sept 23 2021
(1yr contract)

Property: Carissa Park Condominium (6th floor) (pasir ris flora drive)
Room: Common Room
Max occupant: 2 pax
Amount: $700 (1 month advance)
no deposit required

Room Information:

Currently the available is double decker bed.

If couple, kindly provide your own bed and mattress

With Newly installed aircon last nov 15, 2021

bus no 4 (20 mins going to tampines interchange (green line),

15 mins to tampines east mrt station (blue line)

bus 5 (20 mins going to simei mrt, 15 mins going to upper changi station (blue line), 22 mins going to pasir ris interchange

near changi airport 30-40 mins travel via bus 53
near changi business park
near CGH via bus 5
near ACE grocery 5-10 minutes walk

Amenities:

with 2 pool
spacious gym
wall tennis
function hall
bbq pit
badminton court

Other Information:

4 pax currently staying (couple no.1 staying at common room (both nurses) couple no.2 staying at master bedroom (working ing service industry)
with singtel wifi (payment will be shared equally)
visitors are allowed
can do cooking,laundry anytime
PUB bills are equally shared
usage of A/C (no restrictions)
non smoker housemates

Please contact lester - 97706089, isabel 96778428

Comments

• Is it still available Sir? As me and my senior coming in Singapore for Work, and we need a long term to live for. The possible date of our arrival is on December 3, then quarantine for 10 days, so possible to move in 13-15th of December. Thank in advance. :) Keep safe