I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Tips for applying Permanent Resident (PR)

1212223242527»

Comments

• First attempt 4 1/2 months of waiting
    REJECTED?? kahit may supporting letter pa employer?

Still hoping for the second time around.

• working in a healthcare company here. my 4 finance msian colleagues applied for pr the same month on different dates and all of them got it.

• @charycabz

tbh hindi big impact ang employer letter. they will still assess you based on your merit.

• @charycabz working in the aviation industry and one of my colleagues requested for a supporting letter for his pr application as well. he got the approval in 1.5 months. he's been working in SG for almost 10 years though.

• @OO7 nationality nya? 1.5months very fast

• Off the chain opinion lang hope you guys don't mind hehe but I dont understand the point of getting PR in SG. Stepping stone for career yes, but to live there? Build around family, settle down, start a business? All one big what if.. cost of living factors are through the roof and not lowkey saying magastos because it has always been magastos.. supply demand factors, shortage of local employment factors.. we can go on and on but SG is not only the option at the end of the day and I hope I am making any sense God bless ???

• @carpejem Malaysian po and with very good track record

• @JM_0708 there are benefits like the extra contribution from your employer under the CPF allowing you to save monies monthly while working here. something you can't and or you won't get to save merely thru the use of any saving and investment rules i.e. 70/20/10, 80/20 and etc. and of course, being able to go in and out of immigration without any hassle. marami pa yan and am sure others who are enjoying or enjoyed the savings when they finally decided to return to our home country for good eh meron ka ng puhunan para sa pagreretiro mo or panibago at magandang simula sa Pinas. :)

carpejem
  • after 1yr and 4months reject and 2 kids ko pala.

• @Admin ganun katagal, sad to hear

• @Admin , @carpejem meron din kami niyan after 4 attempts, we stopped for a while tapos every time na we are about to attempt may mga wag tularan news kaya ayun di na muna ituloy at untimely.

• Hi everyone, last year pa pala yung huling naupdate itong thread. Share lang po ako guys, umalis kami sa sg papuntang canada noong 2021. Ngayon piar na po kami dito. Sa mga gustong magsettle overseas, parang hindi tayo yung hinahanap ng sg. Iba haha

• Nabasa ko na nagincrease si sg ng piar threshold but applicable dun sa mga pwedeng magopen ng business sa sg. Mostly targeted is mga taga hk na umalis sa bansa nila. Iba talaga pag financial hub ng asia :)
    Dami rin ako kilala nagmigrate and dami rin may mga ongoing process to migrate.

• @abang69, malungkot na balita sumaktong 8months lumabas ung manipis na sulat.

• Heads-up, nilisan ko na SG Feb 21.23. Nag Montreal n kami

carpejemxanxuselcapo
  • Hello Magandang Tanghali okay pa ba mgapply Pi ar .. may mga naapproved po ba?

• share ko lang 3 years na ako sa sg at nagwork bilang IT. tapos yung current employer ko is MNC siya meron letter nung nag apply ako for PR pero rejected after 6 months. baka sa ibang country nalang ako magtry incase. salamat sa thread na ito

• parang tahimik ng thread na to. nagCanada na din siguro sila.