If ever may job offer here from a Scam Agency na napuntahan niyo, please pm me. I will verify and Ill ban them. Salamat.
Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

1 room for rent in Jurong East (Blk 282 Toh Guan Rd)

Hello Po

We have a room that will soon become vacant by beginning of June.
Ideal for single occupants or couples as the room comes with queen size bed.

Flat has 3 rooms at pinoy kami lahat.
Room 1 (masters) occupied by a couple
Room 2 (common) occupied by a couple
Room 3 (common) currently occupied by single female tenant, will become vacant beginning of June.

Exact addess: 15-235 block 282 Toh Guan Road 600282
Amenities:
(1) 2 hawkers and mini marts, walking distance, within 20-30 meters
(2) walking distance to malls: IMM, Big Box, JEM, Westgate
(3) close to bus stop with routes direct to the city: orchard & marina bay (bus 502)
(4) close to bus stop with routes to Jurong east mrt (bus 105, 52,183, 41)
(5) close to bus stop with routes to sentosa island & vivo city (bus 188, 188R)
(6) 3 bus stops away from wet market, jurong east swimming complex (bus 333, 502)
(7) 5 stops away from Saint Mary's of Angels church

Please contact 8187 7400 (Mon) and 8346 2149 (Aimee).
We are visible in whatsapp and viber po. Message po kayo.

Salamat kaayo...