I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

MANPOWER RECRUITMENT

• EMPLOYERS / COMPANY
 Are you in need of staff?
 Having a hard time to hire a qualified & quality applicant?

• JOB SEEKERS
 Looking for a job here in Singapore?

NO MORE WORRIES!!!
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!!!

HR Millennium Consultancy (HRMC) is a licensed one-stop recruitment agency based in Singapore providing foreign talents to SME’s and MNC’s.
HRMC has always maintained a very good track record of deploying foreign talents for the past 20 years.

Feel Free to contact: MARY ANN CHARLOTTE ESPINO
EA Registration No.: R1761263
M: +65 9008 8370
T: +65 6227 6635
E-mail: [email protected]

Office Address: 10 Anson Road, International Plaza #12-13, Singapore 079903
Please visit our website: http://hrmc.com.sg
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/hrmcsg
Twitter: HRMillenniumSG

Comments

• edited August 2017
    Hi, Could you please explain to us what kind of help you offer to job seekers? Are you same with other agency where they charge some amount for helping them to find employers? If you will read some threads here , a lot of job seekers are being scammed and we don't want another one lingering in the forum to be a vicitm. Just seeking clarification for the benefit of the members here. Thank you.
  • Hi, yes your right we are agency that offers jobs here in Singapore. And yes, we do charge applicants however the charges that applicants will occur will be base on Singapore Ministry of Manpower (MOM) standard policy fees. Our agency is legal & legit. We are operating on this industry for almost 20 years. On my post, I indicated our company website wherein they can visit & view it. At the same time, they can double check & confirm from Singapore MOM website the legitimacy of our company.
  • Thanks for the reply, May I know where I can your statement below? Is it posted in MoM website or somewhere? It's good for everyone to know that this is based on MOM policy (for agency to charge job seekers).

"we do charge applicants however the charges that applicants will occur will be base on Singapore Ministry of Manpower (MOM) standard policy fees. "
  • With regards the Recruitment Agency charges/fees, you can go to MOM website under;
    * Employment Agency Regulatory Framework
    * Enquiries (If you have further questions, you may email [email protected] or call 6438 5122)
    * Check the FAQs (where all your queries with regards the fees are stated)

And if you still have further questions, you may email to [email protected] or call 6438 5122)
  • @charlotte why some agency don't collect money from their applicant? just wondering, . .
  • Those agencies are head hunters. No idea about there scheme arrangement with MOM. For our agency, employers will be charge of our service when the candidate selected is local and Malaysian.
  • @charlotte I have checked this url http://www.mom.gov.sg/employment-agencies/employment-agency-regulatory-framework, I'm aware about these certain jobs being charged by EAs for about a month salary.

Apology as I didn't make my inquiry clear, my question was why some EA charges jobseekers for the service of "finding" them employers. The job seeker doesn't have a signed contract yet with an employer yet they collect charge for this. Is there such policy that they can collect money for the "Finding an Employer" service or even without an confirmed Employer yet? Your opinion or advise is greatly appreciated.
  • "Those agencies are head hunters. No idea about there scheme arrangement with MOM. For our agency, employers will be charge of our service when the candidate selected is local and Malaysian."

@charlotte I thought all agency are "head hunters"? if not, kindly please advise what is the difference between you and the "head hunters"?

• @popoy Sa pagkakaalam ko ang headhunters ay taga hanap lang ng mga candidates tapos ipapasa nila yun sa mga employers kapag na meet lahat ng requirements sa JD. Ang pagkakaiba nila sa full time agency ay inde sila naghahandle ng manpower o kaya nagbibigay ng kontrata.
  • Ï too is a recruitment consultant from an agency here in Singapore and i've been working for 3 different agencies for the past 5 years here in Singapore. Everyday i encountered several applicants who came from certain agencies which i would not want to name.. but these agencies are charging them "registration fees" for $50 for what they called "LIFE TIME Registration. " why???

1. Agency and even the normal people here in Singapore knows that a tourist / applicant can only stay here up to 30 days unless he/she go for the online extension or exit. So i don't see the point for what they called LIFE TIME REGISTRATION.

2. Why do you even have to charge the applicant before they go for the interview? its ridiculous they havent get the job.. even if you say that IT IS REFUNDABLE. applicants dont have the luxury of time to go back and forth and follow up for their refund.. Please yung mga pinoy dito na recruiter alam nyo na yan! kapwa pinoy nyo yan.. Wag tayong paasa tapos ic-charge naten sila..

3. Those who actually get the job will be charge more than 2x of their actual salary. I know its tough here in singapore to get the pass approval.. even the candidate is willing to accept below 2k the MOM wouldnt allow.. so the agency will declare salary that is approved by the MOM for an instance actual salary is $1200... tapos ang charge/ agency fee $3600 whyyyyy???

4. makonsensya din po tayo.. not pointing to any of the agencies here.. but you know who you areeeeee.. and to those who are dying to get a job here in Singapore.. wag tayong bayad ng bayad lalo na kung walang assurance puro verbal assurance lang...be wise..

God bless po sa mga naghahanap ng work.

@popoy head hunters is the term used for those recruiters who's recruiting senior roles / managerial. They are somehow the same with recruiter. Mas pro lang pakinggan ang headhunter but technical they are the same.

I am a Recruitment Consultant Cum Head Hunter.
  • Kung wala po tayong opening wag po tayong PAASA.com

yung mga applicant po dito i am very much willing to help if you are confused or if you have questions of how it goes with recruitment here in Singapore. No charge!!

K fine bye!
  • @jendelfierro anung firm mo? okay yan kung walang charge :smile:
  • Makasabat po sa same issue,just a while ago i call ONE Hr, she charged me 50+500SGD,call lng ito,careful po..
  • @jendelfierro hi po,ano pong legit agency nyo,pwd pba mgapplay,retail associate or admin asst,marketing graduate po,thanks.
  • Isa pa ito uni recruit services pte ltd,they charged 250 for registration plang,no interview yet,just a call to them
  • Grabe na ngaun kahit kapwa pinoy manloloko kaya ako nadala na ko 4 na agent nanloko sakin 2 nabawi ung 2 bye2 na pero thankful pa rin ako sa kabila ng panloloko sakin mabait p rin si god. Nabigyan ako dependent pass ngaun my chance n ko mkahanap bagong work sa april un di n ko magbabayad. In gods will kaya sa mga bagong salta magbasa muna dito sa forum at mag pm sa mga nka experience willing kami mag advice sa inyo kc ayw namen maranasan un mga na exp ng panloloko. Sakit sa bulsa, magkakautang pa kawawa din family sa pinas. Kaya doble ingat po. Godbless all