I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Dependent Pass of an EP

edited July 2018 in Job Openings
Anyone who are Dependent Pass Holder of an EP. We are looking for Credit Recovery officer, Admin Staff and Entry level for an IT position.

Credit Recovery Officer- If you have experience in Customer Service related (Call center).

IT Executive- Even fresh grad or not completed Degree as long as DP of an EP and with basic skills in Technical aspect in computer operation and Trouble shooting.

Admin Staff- Excel base competitive and Basic reporting knowledge.

Rest assured trainings and hands on support will be provided for successful candidates

We are in urgent need.

Thanks.

Comments

• Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day to you!

I’m Dependent Pass holder.

I’m currently, HR & Admin Officer in Seacare Hotel from December 2017 up to present.  

Previously, Administrative cum HR Manager in one of the Thai Restaurant in Singapore and overseas.

Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office program such as word, excel, powerpoint and project, SAP, Infotech Payroll System, Infotech TMS, Netiquette Payroll System,  Time Attendance and Opera.

Application and renewal of licenses for NEA, AVA, Public Liquor, and LTA.

Application and renewal of Epass, Spass & work permit, well verse in MOM Employment Act.

A self-starter, eager to learn, strives for continued excellence.

To acquire a job that fits my chosen profession, in a company in which I can share my knowledge and continuously develop my God given and acquired skills to the fullest.

I am confident that my qualifications, skills and past working experiences are relevant to the requirements of the position and I can make significant contributions to the continued success of your organization.

My resume is attached for your review and I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss with you personally how I can best serve your organization.

Thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Jannete Moraga
    +6586111349
  • @Buchukoy123

Sir, im also a DP holder and im interested to apply. Im actively looking for a job. Could you please specify where can we send our resume? Or pm your contact details?

Thanks!
  • hi Moki Moki,

Kindly send your CV to [email protected]

Until when is the validity of your DP?
  • @Buchukoy123

Na send ko na po yun resume ko...paki check na lng ng email nyo...

Until 2020 po yun validity ng pass ko.
  • nice @Buchukoy123 , good job in helping our kababayan! Thumbs up sir!
  • Thank you din po sa forum. This is the least we can do. If may mga passes po such as EP and SPass we will keep it posted here.

So far may mga na sched na po interviews.