I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

7 Days Vacations in SG

Good day!

Planning to visit in singapore with my family for 7 days. Any recommended Hotels/Accomodations/CarForRent/WhatToVisit

Should i request for filipino tour guide na gusto mag part time?

Thank you!

Comments

• hi @macmacdones06 depends on your budget and lifestyle. if you are a middle class in the Philippines with money to burn :)

For Accomodations you can rent some 3-4 star hotels. or if saving a lot pede ka mag transient, marami nagooffer ng transient sa sg. from $15 to $25 dollars.

Car For Rent - mabilis lang ang MRT dito. may guide tayo or thread, just check it out panu mag navigate sa SG :) May option din for Uber mas mura na kesa before na puro taxi lang ang option for car. Don't rent a car kasi sayang pera. :)

What to visit? Marami :) You can Visit places like, Merlion, Marina Bay Sands, Sentosa, Esplanade. These are all in the City area so no need for cars walk lang pwede na . Except pala sa Sentosa na nasa Habour Front :) Let's wait for the others to chip in their suggestions.
  • Thank you @Admin !

cheaper hotel sana pero maayos kasi i'm with my grandma. Any specific hotels na recommended and how to book. Is it thru online?

Regarding on uber. is it the uber apps?

• Visit this site: http://www.yoursingapore.com/en.html

Cheap Hotels:
    1. Checkout backpacker hostels na may twin room. Marami sa Chinatown, Lavander/Kallang/Bugis area.
    2. Check mo sa Agoda, Expedia, TripAdvisor, Trivago filter the results based on your budget and locations na malapit sa mga pupuntahan niyo.

Transportation:
    Mahal ang car rental mahal din ang private chauffeur services, go for MRT and buses very efficient and senior citizen (even pwd) friendly. Mag Grab or Uber or Taxi na lang kayo kapag sobrang pagod na or very late at night.

• @tambay7 , thank you sir! Check ko yan website na pinasa nyo.

Hindi pa ako nakakapag try mag pa book online in agoda etc. Legit naman un sa websites na yan tama po?

Usually kaya magkano kailangan na budget per person sa paggala sa SG?
  • Legit lahat yang Agoda, Expedia, TripAdvisor, Trivago, pero most of the time I only use those sites to check and compare prices, location, photos and reviews, pwede ka mag direct booking sa site ng hotel mismo if you prefer it that way.

Budget wise depende sa mga gagalaan at kakainan niyo, kaya it's hard to say, may mga budget tourist kasi at may tourist din na willing to spend.
  • DIY lang sana kami. Needed paba namin kumuha ng tour guide pagdating jan?

Thank you!
  • edited November 2016
    Kung DIY kayo at mas gusto maka tipid, hindi na, very tourist friendly ang infra dito, hindi kayo mahihirapan mag commute between places. Hindi niyo na kailangan magbayad ng guide.
    Kung saan mga best tourist attractions check out http://www.yoursingapore.com/en.html
  • Tour Guide - Hindi na kailangan.
    Medyo mapapagod lang ang Grandma mo sa paglalakad. Bring umbrella.
  • @aweng thank you sa tips

may mga for rent kaya dun na wheelchairs? Thank you sa mga sumasagot! :)
  • Ask lang din po san mas maganda magpapalit ng sgd.?
  • Sa lucky plaza alam ko or sa raffles place The Arcade.