I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

FYI lang for Aircon Service.

Just my personal opinion lang, to possibly help the other people that are here in this board, not to get any services from a company called VD Aircon yung mag 1+1 service nila, it seems that this company has changed name many times thru out it's service. VD Aircon Servicing/ VD Aircon Engineering/ Vedha Aircon Servicing... wala na din silang google reviews, turned on ang facebook comments pero redacted ang lahat ng negative comments sa page nila at banned ang members na mag post ng negative comments about them.

: LONG READ :
Our personal experience on them was terrible... we took the Chemical Overhaul service from them, on the first day they arrived they were already blaming our compressor at need daw I chemical wash and gas "refill" (apparently iba daw un sa gas top up sa refill). we refused that service and then they are pushing us to get a maintenance contract, ayaw din namen kasi we just want to get the units cleaned up... and just told them na yung chemical overhaul lang ang gawin nila.). which ok naman they did. but then it was cold only for 2 weeks then after that nagka-issue na.

since they said it was a compressor issue nun and a gas refill,. kinausap namen yung binilhan namen ng aircon to check the compressor. they found out there is a possible leak somewhere, we don't need to do a chemical wash sa aircon namen at wala daw Gas (kasi daw nga may possible leak). in the end nagbayad kami sa binilhan namen ng aircon kasi we thought there was no leak at all dahil maayos naman ang pagkakagawa at baka talagang wala lang gas. and guess what? .. 2-3 weeks after that may issue nanaman same thing mainit. so tinanong namin si VD service why is it like that and we want to ask them to check the units that was serviced. they just came and then they checked the compressor not the units. they said again its a compressor issue ulit because the gas is empty. there was a debate about the checking the units that they did but they were insisting not to check those units. in the end nag top up sila ng gas and left and didn't even bother to check those units that they checked.. pinag pasa pasa kami ng dalawang aircon service provider.

bumalik ulit si VD kasi ininsist namen na baka may leak sa aicon na naservice nila... and we found out nga na nag leleak ung isa sa mga aircon na ginawa nila... that's not all.. the tech's expression and actions made us feel na alam nya kung saan talaga yung may issue... and before they came, umiikot at gumagana yung compressor namen, nung nahanap nila yung problema ng leak, bilgang di na umiikot yung compressor namen at tinuturo nanaman nila compressor problem.

so ginawan nalang namen ng way at sabi namen mag dispatch sa schedule the same time with the other company na nagchecheck ng compressor. tinawagan namen yung other company which we had to pay them para pumunta and they said they agreed. as per VD mag sesend din daw sila ng tech para matapos na yung issue.

on that day di sumipot si VD. at si compressor company lang nasa bahay... tapos sabi nung dispatcher sa VD nag dispatch daw, sabi naman yung technician ng VD hindi daw nag dispatch. walang pumunta sa bahay on that day. nasayang pa pera namen para dun sa request dispatch sa compressor company.

it was a few months na nag suffer kame sa ginawa nila and we are troubleshooting the problem up until now... naghahanap nga kami sana ng pwede namang ma complainant at ma sendan nitong issue na to ng maging aware ang ibang tao na may nangyayaring ganitong experience. we tried to be fair and we trusted their people pero apparently siguro ganun ang business ethics nila which is "Very Disgusting" in my opinion/.

I hope this long read helps other people decide their aircon provider. this thread is just for me to post my personal experience and personal opinion about the company.
Thanks!~

Comments