I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Searching Job in Singapore-My Realization

Hi Kabayans,

Two months gone fast and I'm coming to my 3rd month of job searching here in SG. For the past months, mabibilang lang gamit ang daliri sa kamay ang mga job interviews ko. My friends told me that I'm actually lucky to get invited for interviews. Yeah, I think I'm lucky enough to get employers' attention but not so lucky to finish the entire selection process. All of my interviews went well. Masasabi ko yan kasi lahat sila promise to process my S Pass already. Two companies asked for my credentials and documents. But the longer it takes, the harder it gets. May mga problems along the way. Yung isang company found out that it can't afford another S Pass employee, yung isa naman wala na palang qouta. Another company really wanted to hire me but in work permit and needed time to settle internal management problem.

These bad things make the road to my employment unclear and so, my hope. I feel that I'm slowly loosen the grip for this challenge. I believe that I did my best for all the opportunities I had to showcase myself, my capabilities but I always end up hanging. When you guys said that finding a career in Singapore is hard, you're making an understatement. It's not just hard or difficult. it is a matter of fate . A matter of chance.

To all the people who got employed and started a career here in Singapore, congratulations! you're destined to be part of the foreign work force of this country. Whether you're in your dream career or not, always remember that you stand-out among the thousands of people who want to be in your position right now.

And for those people who are still in the process of finding their career here in Singapore like me, the challenge is tiring. It's physically, emotionally and mentally draining. We may tend to loose grip out of frustration and pressure and that is normal. But NEVER LET GO of that rope. If things don't go well in your plan, change you're plan not your goal. If it's matter of chance, hold on to that chance even tho how small the percentage is. If Singapore is for you, it's for you. We'll never know what the future holds. Kaya laban lang kabayan, laban lang. :)

josephine17benbenConcon-chan

Comments

• EDITED

Hi Kabayans,

Two months gone fast and I'm coming to my 3rd month of job searching here in SG. For the past months, mabibilang lang gamit ang daliri sa kamay ang mga job interviews ko. My friends told me that I'm actually lucky to get invited for interviews. Yeah, I think I'm lucky enough to get employers' attention but not so lucky to finish the entire selection process. All of my interviews went well. Masasabi ko yan kasi lahat sila promise to process my S Pass already. Two companies asked for my credentials and documents. But the longer it takes, the harder it gets. May mga problems along the way. Yung isang company found out that it can't afford another S Pass employee, yung isa naman wala na palang qouta. Another company really wanted to hire me but in work permit and needed time to settle internal management problem.

These bad things make the road to my employment unclear and so, my hope. I feel that I'm slowly loosen the grip for this challenge. I believe that I did my best for all the opportunities I had to showcase myself, my capabilities but I always ended up hanging. When you guys said that finding a career in Singapore was hard, you're making an understatement. It's not just hard or difficult. it is a matter of fate . A matter of chance.

To all the people who got employed and started a career here in Singapore, congratulations! you're destined to be part of the foreign work force of this country. Whether you're in your dream career or not, always remember that you stand-out among the thousands of people who want to be in your position right now.

And for those people who are still in the process of finding their career here in Singapore like me, the challenge is tiring. It's physically, emotionally and mentally draining. We may tend to loose grip out of frustration and pressure and that is normal. But NEVER LET GO of that rope. If things don't go well in your plan, change you're plan not your goal. If it's matter of chance, hold on to that chance even tho how small the percentage is. If Singapore is for you, it's for you. We'll never know what the future holds. Kaya laban lang kabayan, laban lang. :)

ohaidurrKebsAdminqldm1989josephine17buBblesConcon-chan
  • nag-agency kana ba kabayan?

• Hi @Kebs di pa. Medyo negative kasi mga naririnig ko sa agency

• @JaypeePro tuloy lang hanggat pwede pa. pag hindi ngayon, baka sa susunod. subok lang ng subok at dasal, at maraming dasal

JaypeePro
  • Thank you sir @kabo tama tuloy lang po ang laban at kapit lang po sa kanya ?

• @JaypeePro - what job are you applying?

• Hi sir @thematrix actually more of marketing, advertising jobs and related fields na rin pinapasahan ko na

• @JaypeePro - try mo din mag-agency. meron mga jobs na offered via agency lang kasi yung ibang companies walang time or capacity na mag-asikaso so ina-outsource nalang nila yung workload. At the same time, agencies will always have deeper network connections.

kahit me nababasa kang negative about sa agencies pero as long as alam mo naman how to handle, go lang. marami nmang success stories via agencies.

good luck!

JaypeeProConcon-chan
  • Hi sir @Kebs sigesige po noted. Actually yung mga kasama ko dito sa bahay yan na rin ang inoofer sa akin na solusyon

• @Lecordonbleu indeed sir. Everything for his glory ?

• @JaypeePro - try mo din sa Linkedin.com

It's also good to build you connection there dahil pag maglilipat ka ng trabaho mas madali mo silang message and say that you are looking for an opportunity.

JaypeePro
  • Dasal lang kabayan. Tama lahat ng snbi mo, an dami ko ng friend nag try din pero hindi pinalad samantalang nung kami ng GF ko within a month naka hanap. Di mo rin talaga masasabi. Dito sa SG combination ng Skills, luck, patience, faith , experience ang labanan. Hindi uubra dito kung magaling ka lang. Wag ka susuko .

qldm1989JaypeePro
  • @JaypeePro

Here's my message to you:
    I hope that one day, you will find your own way. SG or PH or whatever country. I hope you stay strong and dont bow down to the challenges in life. Keep your head high. Stay calm and thank our Lord Jesus Christ for the opportunity. Goodluck and Godbless.

I hope more hopefuls can read your message. Very informative for people looking for a job here and people who have a job here. It only shows the reality of life for job seekers and the opportunity that some of us are wasting.

For us who are working here, dont ever think that we are better from the rest. Respect everyone regardless of color. Always be thankful and please wag self-entitled na parang hari/reyna kapag nakakauwi ng Pinas.

ladytm02JaypeeProjosephine17
  • @thematrix , yes po sir binuibuild up ko na rin LinkedIn ko Thank you po :)

• Nice, galing po sir @Michaeltan. All on his timings laban lang :)

• Thank you po @zhypher33 :) everything is noted. His plan is not just better than mine, it is the best for me :)

• @JaypeePro Wow Sir saludo ako sa determination mo. Umabot ka na ng 3rd month mo yet you still continue to persevere with so much faith. Yes, God has something stored for you and it will be revealed in His perfect time. Thank you for sharing your journey sa katulad kong goal din makapagwork jan sa tamang panahon. Praying for your success. Godbless.

JaypeePro
  • Try nyo po punta Novena Church and PRAY. Tried and tested po.

Samantha1JaypeePro
  • @benben isa din ako sa nag pray sa novena way back 2012 at nakakuha ng work within 1 month. nung time na yun nag simula ang pahirapan kumuha ng work dito sg.

benbenJaypeePro
  • Ako din at exactly 1 month start ako sa work ko. May nag-refer lang din sa akin sa church na yun and madami na daw testimonals about sa miracle ng church pagdating sa paghahanap ng work sa EsGee.

JaypeePro
  • Hi sir @benben. Doon po ako nag mamass every Sunday :)

benben
  • @Samantha1 wow 2012 dami na ipon...buti pa sya

JaypeePro
  • pero totoo naman isa rin ako sa magpapatunay na pag taimtim ang dasal mo binibigay naman nya...dun din ako nagdasal ng nag apply ako ng PeyAr....awa ni Lord na grant naman

benbenJaypeePro
  • edited December 2019

...pumnta din ako sa Novena and namangha ako :)
    pero sa sacred heart of jesus church ko nareceive job offer while doing 3pm divine mercy prayer :)

JaypeePro
  • Novena tambay din dati (nung di pa narerenovate). prayers worked for me as well.

JaypeePro