I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

I want to conquer the land of Singapore this month.

Hello everyone!

I am set to Singapore this month to find a job of my own.
I am a fresh graduate of Psychology here in the Philippines.
I only worked for a couple of months in a BPO company.
I recently gained my professional license (Psychometrician Board Exam).
But even if I lack work experience, I think I have a lot of skills and talents I can offer there.

Since there are a lot of you who took courage in entering this country, I wonder if there are some tips and tricks you can impart to me.
I am very worried about my future there.
I hope I can get a lot of insights and encouraging words from some of you. ^^

Thank you so much for reading my post!

Lyka

Comments

• back read ka dito ng mga topics.. madami kwento.. tapos i gauge mo kung kaya mo na.. hehe

ganon din ginawa ko dati.. basa basa lang ng mga lumang thread.. tapos madaming natutunan..

may mga pinapalad na makuha kahit fresh grad.. pero usually gusto nila ay mga experienced na.. kasi kung kukuha man sila ng bata, ung lokal na or malaysian para di mahirap sa pag apply ng workpass.. pero malay mo, kung para sayo, para sayo.. goodluck

• @thatlyxx yap, agree ako kay @Playfish normally kasi ang gusto nila ay plug and play. pero kung sa tingin mo ay kaya mo, subok lang. hindi mo malalaman kung hindi mo susubukan. basta prepare lang palagi ng plan B, C, etc. para kung anuman ang resulta, handa ka

nandyan na lahat ng kwento sa mga threads... though pag may specific kang tanong, post ka lang. madaming handang tumulong dito

• one thing to take note, based sa date, medyo wrong timing punta mo. Chinese new year kasi this end of January. so madaming company ang may holidays kasama na ang mga boss. so yung Jan halos 1 week mo kakainin ng holiday

Chinese New Year 2020 in Singapore will begin on Saturday, 25 January and ends on Sunday, 26 January

good luck

• @thatlyxx While you're still in Pinas, Do try to send online job applications, this can help your planning and can ascertain how competitive are you. All the best on your plans! God bless you

• nice title conquer...goodluck dasal lang at sipag is the key

• basta may budget ka at madameng lakas ng loob tuloy lang! Syempre samahan ng madameng dasal...

• At first yo sound confident. Then suddenly woke up in reality.
    Third, pls read all thread here and you find more interesting tips that can help you. Goodluck

• The quest! Hehehe! Goodluck. Try lng, wala nman mawawala kundi pera which you can earn. :)