I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Game of the Generals (Salpakan)

Hi to our Pinoy SG Community,

Just a check if there are still Salpakan **(Game of the Generals**) fanatics playing the game here?

A stable Salpakan app may have ceased operations for a while or for almost 2 years if I am not wrong.
However, there are several apps available in the play store that you can search but there is a new one where you can practice, play daily or even join a tournament which is being held on a weekly basis. No worries if you are a beginner or an old timer. You can definitely have fun and enjoy the game during your leisure time.

I am also actively looking forward to meet and build our GotG community here in Singapore especially those whose families are in our native land.

Please pm lang po if you are interested.

Maraming pong salamat especially sa pinoysg for helping the community thru this site.

Stay safe at all times po!

Regards,
OO7

Old known GotG handles: OO7, avatar, SPYBOB, BOSS, JeprOKs

Comments

• @OO7 ako I have be played it before this game in college... Medjo matagal na din kaya di ko sure kung may changes na ba sa rules ng games.

• Hi Sir Bennet,

Good morning po.

Wala pong changes sa rules natin pero it will be worth trying the app and being refreshed again with the game rules. There's also a friendly group chat and FB page to keep you abreast of what's happening especially yung weekly open tournament.

PM ko po kayo and may be able to share and play with friends.

Have a nice day!

Regards,
    OO7

Old known GotG handles you could have been friends with: OO7, avatar, SPYBOB, BOSS, JeprOKs

• Hi Sir Bennet,

Try niyo po ito...https://www.facebook.com/groups/ggmobile/?ref=share
    Yung game po nasa Play Store under "Mawkins Entertainment" and easy to download.
    Let me know if you need help pwede mo rin ako i-whatsapp or tawagan via my mobile (sent via pm po).

Have a nice day!

Regards,
    OO7

Old known GotG handles you could have been friends with: OO7, avatar, SPYBOB, BOSS, JeprOKs

• Hi Guys,

Anyone interested to play SALPAKAN or The Game of the Generals?
    I just created a You Tube channel and in the process of uploading game replays that may be able to help you learn tips and tricks on maneuvering and improve your games in the future.

Please check it out in this link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgBvg071eTl5ti6hqWS0X0g

Also, if there's a chance I'll be happy to arrange a meet up and may send me a direct PM so I can share you my mobile number and crate a chat group for a regular weekend kopi and games.

Have a nice week ahead!

Regards,
    rOn (OO7)

• Hi Guys,

TGIF na. I'm available po to play GG via the Mawkins app sa google play. And also, I'm free this weekend, Saturday/3rd Sep kung may gusto po na meet and play over kopi. PM lang po so I can share my mobile no.

Salamat po.

rOn

• Hi Guys,

If you wish to get a glimpse of some of the game replays, you may visit my yt channel po...

youtube.com/channel/UCgBvg071eTl5ti6hqWS0X0g

Enjoy lang and pm niyo ko at malapit na ulit magweekend in case you wish me to arrange a meet up session po.

salamat po and have a nice day ahead!

rOn

• galaw galaw po...

patiently waiting po para sa mga gustong maglaro po ng GG or SALPAKAN. PM lang po kung gusto ng meet po.

have a good weekend po

rOn

• Hi Guys,

Re-sharing po...

If you wish to get a glimpse of some of the game replays, you may visit my YT channel po...

youtube.com/channel/UCgBvg071eTl5ti6hqWS0X0g

Enjoy lang and pm niyo ko at malapit na ulit magweekend in case you wish me to arrange a meet up session po.

rOn

Share on Facebook

• Reviving the Game of the Generals, Singapore Chapter...

• Hi Guys,

Re-sharing po...

If you wish to get a glimpse of some of the game replays, you may visit my YT channel po...

youtube.com/channel/@ggworldbyOO7

rOn