I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Advice in Getting a Drivers License in SG (Convert Non-Pro to SG License)

Hi Guys/Admin,

Ask lang po sana ako panu procedure ng pag convert ng drivers license from PH to SG.

Non-Pro po ung current license ko at nakapagbasa basa na ako pero my mga questions pa ko na di masagot ng google.

Purpose to convert that i will have a company issued car. so might as well utilized the opportunity.

Questions;
1. Is Non-pro can be converted to SG License?
2. Do i need a IDP to proceed appliying for conversion or my non pro license is enough?
3. How to get and IDP (International Driving License) in SG if I dont have it?

Thank you po sa lahat ng makakatulong sakin.

Comments

• Hi @Gerald I was NP License in PH too, di na-convert (2008). I don't know this time, you can inquire driving schools here.
    Choice was took Driving lesson here in order to pass my BTT & FTT.
    Pag P License ka BTT na lang then pwedeng mag drive.

On you Q's:
    1& 2. Read above comments
    3. You need to go back to PH to get IDP.
  • You just only need to take BTT(Basic Theory Test) for conversion. They just need your NP drivers license in Phil and IC to book for exam and need to pay $5.50 for registration and $6 for exam. Once you passed the exam (passing rate is 90%). That means you need to get 45/50 computer-based questions. Then you can proceed the proessing of requirements to get your drivers license amounting of $50. Medyo tricky yung exam dito parang board exam. Need to review and refresh our driving lessons para sigurado pasado kc may time limit din.hehehe! Good luck!