I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Help finding job

Hello brothers and sisters.

I'm sorry, I know I don't belong here because I'm a Singaporean but I'm doing this because I really love my girlfriend. I want to help her find job in Singapore.

I met her when she was a WP in a local pub now currently shes working at manila in a pub. But if can I want her to work in Singapore that doesn't involved alcohol because we went to the clinic when she was sick before and the doctor's advice to her is to stop drinking, twice.
She said to me that's working at a pub is the only option she have as she only finished high school and did not attend any collage.

Please help me. I want the best for her.
Thanks, selamat po.

Comments

• hi.. suggest to ask her to study a course in the Philippines which is in-demand in sg. and then after you marry (not being busy body but think this is the only way) and she gets her status here in singapore, then she will be able to use it. though you have to take note that for previous WP holders, what I understand is that there are additional requirements/criteria before she can get a new Pass/status.

Good luck to both of you bro
  • @shafarudin Ask her to take course(s) on TESDA, with this cert(s) will easily help her to get a job.
  • hi, if you love her, marry her and apply pr, considering you trust her.
  • It's gonna be difficult and a long process, one that you may not be ready for.
  • Thanks guys, very helpful advice. I'll talk to her and see where it leads.

Thanks a lot