I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

IPA WITH OEC EXEMPTION

Hi. I resigned from my job and returned to the Philippines due to urgent personal reasons which means my SPASS was cancelled.
After 2 months, my company applied for an SPASS again and I now have an IPA. I was also able to print an OEC exemption since I'm coming back to the same employer and jobsite.

As per the FAQ on the PH SG Embassy website, I only need to present my OEC, passport and work visa.
https://www.philippine-embassy.org.sg/labor/overseas-employment-certificate-oec/frequently-asked-questions-faqs/

Do you think I will have a problem presenting them a copy of my IPA? I'm worried that they may request for an "SPASS CARD" which I do not have. Has anyone experienced this and was able to pass through immigration with an IPA and OEC exemption and explain to them that the IPA formalities with MOM needs to be completed first before a new card can be issued.

Thank you.

You may proceed directly to the Airline counter at the airport for check in. After check in, proceed to the Immigration counter and present your:

Passport valid at least 6 months from date of departure;
Valid Work Visa/Work Permit indicating employer and jobsite (Note: For domestic workers, valid POLO Verified Employment Contract must be presented) ;

2. Should I still go to POEA Labor Assistance Center (LAC) for re-validation of my OEC?

No. BM workers exempted from OEC should not pass through LAC since their data are electronically transmitted to the Bureau of Immigration (BI) which will serve as reference of the Immigration in validating the exemption of the BM worker at the time of his/her departure.

Comments

• @singapore2018 ayon sa pagkakaintindi ko, hindi ka BM kasi naputol na ang trabaho mo. bago na din ang kontrata mo. at sa pagkakaalam ko din, hinihingi ang Pass so kung IPA ang meron ka, baka magkaproblema ka

Valid Work Visa/Work Permit indicating employer and jobsite - wala ka nito dahil IPA ang hawak mo

antay rin tayo ng iba na baka mas kabisado nila
  • Thanks. SA OEC exemption ko kasi same company name pa din Naman babalikan ko. Sa FAQ, ito kasi Sabi:

A Balik Manggagawa worker with employment visa / work permit, who has served or is serving his/her employment contract and is:

Returning to the same employer;
    Returning to the same job site; and
    Has a record in the POEA Database.
  • edited August 2018
    yap, same company. but "with employment visa/work permit"... IPA ay hindi employment visa/work permit ayon sa pagkakaintindi ko.

sana may sumagot pa na may first hand na kaalaman tungkol dito
  • Oo nga eh. Ang iniisip ko sabihin, inaantay ko Kasi approval pass ko habang NASA Pinas. At Yung IPA entry permit ko to SG to be issued a new card.

What if mag tourist ako? Pero since naka pag print na ako OEC exemption..ma ta track pa Kaya nila? Tsaka kakauwi ko Lang last month tapos lalabas ulit pero tourist.
  • edited August 2018
    pag sinabi mo na wala kang card, malamang maharang ka at hindi makalabas

kung turista, mas mabuti siguro na daan ka sa ibang bansa bago EsGi. daan ka KL, HK, TH or Indo para hindi masyado halata palabas
  • mahaharang ka pag walang spass card. ngyari sa kakilala ko habang nakabakasyon sa pinas, naexpire ang pass at nirenew ng employer. pero ung spass card na bago, xmpre sa ofc pinadala. ayun naharang sya kht anong explain nya, pinakausap pa mismong HR ng company sa io, pero waley pa rin.
  • No way na makakalusot ka if wla kang IC. At magkaka problema ka pa lalo kasi dineclare mo na magwowork ka dito, so mas lalo kang mahohold dahil kelangan mo dumaan sa employment process overseas, which is thru POEA.
    Option 1: inquire sa POEA and get all the necessary docs
    Option 2: labas ng bansa as a tourist. Risk dahil nag work ka sa SG. Better go cross country, bangkok or hk, mas magastos pero mas mabilis makabalik dito sa sg.

P.S. kakabalik ko lang from Pinas. Sa airline counter hinanap na IC ko. Sa IO hinanap din. OEC is not enough.
  • @singapore2018 exit PH & re-enter SG as tourist again. you can't show your OEC exemption w/o supporting docs like Spass card or contract.