I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Stock Trader in Singapore

Hi guys, just want to know possible ba na I can get any residence visa or any permit to stay (long term) in Singapore without working? I just want to live in Singapore with my stock market trading. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• edited September 2018
    magasawa ka ng local/pr para magkadependent pass or long term visit pass. magasawa ng pass holder whos earning at least 6k per month para makadependent pass. or magstudy para magkastudent pass

or
    You can apply for a Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) if you are:

An overseas foreign professional and your last drawn fixed monthly salary overseas was at least $18,000. Your last drawn salary should have been within 6 months before you apply.
    An Employment Pass holder earning a fixed monthly salary of at least $12,000.
  • pwede rin apply ng PR as Foreign investor in Singapore.

https://ica.gov.sg/pass/PR/pass_PR_becomeapr

you can refer to @maya options. normally, mahirap yang gusto mo kung kung hindi ka pasok sa categories na yan

good luck
  • edited September 2018
    seryoso ba tong tanong na to? and what does
    I just want to live in Singapore with my stock market trading.
    even mean?
  • http://pinoysg.net/discussion/23169/looking-for-any-it-service-delivery-work-or-any-work-basta-makapagstay-sa-sg#latest

hanap ka ng work sa SG para makapag stay ka dito.
    then basa basa ka muna dito para marami kang malaman.
  • Thanks sa mga tips guys!

Actually, I resigned recently sa isang big IT company to do a full time trading and earning way more than my monthly and annual salary.

The reason why I want to live in Singapore is to get my girl out sa Qatar and makasama ko dian. Qatar is so strict when it comes to laws and policies and parang di maganda to start a family.

1 way to get live there ng matagal is yun nga yung common method is to find a job that's why I'm looking din but yun nga if stock market trading can be a means to live there, I might choose this method than to work.
  • @sjsy anong reco mo ng mga stocks ? ;)
  • @sjsy , if income is really good, then try PEP para makapag stay ka dito for 3 years. Wala nga lang yang renewal, pero allowed ka mkpag stay dito. Normally, mas madali din sila maaprub sa PR application, obviously because of income.