I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Renewing Philippine Passport in Phil Embassy Singapore

Here's a guide on how to renew your passport in Singapore, but before we start when do you really need to renew your passport?

The Embassy of the Philippines in Singapore recommends that you apply for a new passport about 9 months before your passport’s expiration date.

1. Make an appointment
The Embassy enforces an appointment system for the processing of passport applications now. Eappointment link can be found here http://philippineembassysgconsular.checkappointments.com/. The online system needs a valid email address, to which the electronic notice of your appointment date and time (the “confirmation notice” of your appointment) will be sent. Also a note, check your spam folder in case the notice went there. It is a must for you to get that notice otherwise you wont have any proof on your schedule.

2. Attend the appointment date, NOTE! prepare the FEE in cash. at the time of writing this, the fee is 102 for the passport renewal. Imagine the hassle if you wont bring cash. (yes I know, why don't they accept nets right?) Proceed to the gate and present to the guard house your appointment notice from your email (we printed ours, I'm not sure if showing the notice from your from is ok). The Guard will give you a number slip and instruct you which window booth you should proceed. wait for your number to be called and complete the process until you pay the fee. You will also be told when your passport will be available.

Just another thing about claiming your passport when ready, Phil Embassy doesn't release passport on Saturdays. We had an issue last time where by my wife was instructed by the office to claim on Sat (we forgot the old passport during time of claim and instructed to come back) but when we arrived on Saturday, we were informed by the guard that the office doesnt release passport during Saturday. (how convenient) This is a warning so you do end as the same fate as we did.