I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Weekend Getaway or Staycation sa Singapore?

Hi guys,

Just sharing with you, if you are quite bored in SG and wanted to have a quick get away or staycation, you might think staycation is cheaper. again don't rule out the nearby neighbor of Singapore, there is Bintan, Batam, or Johor. One of our Favorite get away place is Bintan Lagoon Resort. Yes! I know what you are thinking... EXPENSIVE!! not really. Infact your might just be shedding out a lesser compared to staycation here in SG. Check out AsiaTravel, If you are a DBS Card holder then you can get a good deal like what we had last time. booking a deluxe room might only cost $99 - $112 (per night, yes cheaper than MBS!) if you book using the Special website of AsiaTravel-DBS tie up. cheaper compared to their normal $150 rate. It also includes Buffet Breakfast! Ferry will only cost 65 per trip. you might want to consider the direct ship to Bitan Lagoon terminal instead of Bintan Public Ferry Terminal. so for the cost

1. $99 (2days 1 night)
2. $65 x 2 (round trip) Ferry Trip

That's $229 to get out of Singapore! If you have any other tips, please feel free to share.