I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

UberSG Extra Conversion Fee on SG Credit Card Usage

edited May 2016 in Public Transportation
Screenshot_20160529-123820

Please be aware that started April 18 2016, UberSG changed their Bank transaction from Local to International, therfore VISA, MASTER, and AMEX cards, even if it's Singapore issued card, you will get to be charged with a conversion FEE!

Feel so disappointed with Uber. I got the information from citibank when I inquired about the CNY Conversion Fees from my Credit Card Statement. As per Citibank, Visa = 0.8% , Master is 1%.

This is very unfortunate. Recently Uber lowered down the FEE, perhaps this is what they planned all along to their customers. Customers were not informed before hand about this. Very shady marketing! For now I will boycott Uber!

Comments

• Is this for real? Although conversion fee is just a small fee, It's still not fair to not inform users about the sudden change. I'm yet to see my statement. I'll post it later if I was also charged with conversion fee.
  • Wala kong conversion fee admin. Reklamo mo sa Citibank yan.
  • Seryoso? Ginogoyo ata ako ng uber at citibank :(
  • Just to update you guys. Ive used cimbbankand they dont charge conversion fee.but then things have changed sa uber. Mura na rin ang grabcar. So better check both apps before booking. Npansin ko lang na mas mura ang ubersa malapitan compared to grab.