I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Help po to understand

May tumawag po kasi sakin company kahapon initial interview yung nangyare... malaki po ba yung chance may follow up interview pa ako.. kasi thru phone lang po ginawa nya eh ..

And other question..normal lang po ba yung emails na in midst of process and review ung application mo ..may chance ba na maconsider ka sa job or interview?

Comments

• Hello! Sorry but I have to be blunt...your chances of having the follow-up interview depends on how you performed sa last interview mo, regardless if thru phone, skype or face to face pa sya. "In midst of process and review" meaning they might be still checking your profile if you're a fit sa job and sa company. The chances depends on that. I know na mahirap maghanap ng work, pero I suggest that only apply to those jobs na alam mong fit yung profile and skills mo. Para mas may chance ikaw na natanggap.

Gooduck! @appz_hope