I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Types of passes and permits in Singapore

edited February 2015 in Working and Job hunting
I. Professionals

Employment Pass
For foreign professionals, managers and executives. Candidates need to earn at least $3,300 a month and have acceptable qualifications.

For eligible foreign entrepreneurs wanting to start and operate a new business in Singapore.

Personalised Employment Pass
For high-earning existing Employment Pass holders or overseas foreign professionals. The PEP offers greater flexibility than an Employment Pass.

II. Skilled and semi-skilled workers

S Pass
For mid-level skilled staff. Candidates need to earn at least $2,200 a month and meet the assessment criteria.

Work Permit for foreign worker
For semi-skilled foreign workers in the construction, manufacturing, marine, process or services sector.

Work Permit for foreign domestic worker
For foreign domestic workers (FDWs) to work in Singapore.

Work Permit for confinement nanny
For Malaysian confinement nannies to work in Singapore for up to 16 weeks starting from the birth of the employer's child.

Work Permit for performing artiste
For foreign performers working in public entertainment outlets such as bars, hotels and nightclubs.

III. Trainees and students

Training Employment Pass
For foreign professionals undergoing practical training. Candidates must earn at least $3,000 a month

Work Holiday Programme
For students and graduates aged 18 to 25 who want to work and holiday in Singapore for up to 6 months.

Training Work Permit
For semi-skilled foreign trainees or students undergoing practical training in Singapore for up to 6 months.

IV. Family members

Dependant's Pass
For spouses and children of eligible Employment Pass or S Pass holders.

Long Term Visit Pass
For parents, common-law spouses, step-children or handicapped children of eligible Employment Pass or S Pass holders.

Letter of Consent
For eligible LTVP/LTVP+ holders and Dependant's Pass holders who want to work in Singapore.

V. Short-term visits and exemptions

Miscellaneous Work Pass
For foreigners taking on a short-term work assignment of up to 60 days in Singapore.

Work Pass Exempt Activities
For performing eligible short-term activities without a work pass. Candidates must still notify MOM of their activities.

Work pass exemption for foreign students
For foreign students studying full-time at an approved school or institution in Singapore.

Work passes for holders of Long Term Visit Passes issued by ICA
For foreigners married to a Singaporean or permanent resident, or parents accompanying a child who is studying in Singapore.

Source: http://beta.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits


Sign In or Register to comment.