I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

For application of New S Pass from New Emplyer

Hi All,

need help! I am currently holding an s pass and I applied to new employer and already got the job offer. my question is, is there any consequence kung i-aaply n ako ni new employer ng pass at na-approved pero i changed my mind to accept the new job kc nag-counter offer ng mas mataas yung current employer?

your ideas will be much appreciated

Comments

• @magan1024 Hhhhhmmm.. db d pa naman na apply yung pass mo sa bago employer? I am not an expert sa ganito kc dko pa naranasan. But I think, being honest at this point is something na kelangan mo i consider. Maybe you can discuss with this new company na d ka na tutuloy. Meron na ba kayo pinirmahan na sort of like a contract?
  • edited April 2018
    @magan1024 kabayan, okay lang, pero ipa-cancel mo yung current Pass sa existing employer mo. pls check below

If an EP or S Pass holder changes jobs, is the existing pass automatically cancelled?
    No. If an Employment Pass (EP) or S Pass holder changes jobs and the new pass is approved, MOM does not automatically cancel the existing work pass. This is so that the current employer has a notice period.

The employer needs to cancel the pass using EP Online.
  • @magan1024 walang consequences.

It happened to me, hindi ko tinuloy kahit naaprub yung new pass ko: http://pinoysg.net/discussion/5737/pass-renewal#latest

February last year lang yan nangyari saken. Smooth naman naging renewal ko with existing employer din last year. so keber lang khit me mga approved passes ka na hindi mo tinutuloy.
  • @Kebs thanks for the info.

@carpejem thanks sa info.

@PinkPasta wala p nman pirmahan ng contract just for application lang ng pass and advise nman ni new employer na wag muna magresign until wala pa approval ng new pass.