I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Where to report scammers in the Philippines

Reporting a business scammer who already fled back Philippines and is currently hiding in Cavite.
Got some information of this Filipino lady who are continue to traveling around world. Kindly help to track this person down as she took away my hard earned savings.
There is no action until now for a year since many emails for this scam case no news.
As in Singapore reported attached few copies for your review. Also reported to Philippines NBI and PNP for more actions.
Attached passport and my complaint to local Singapore police force thanks.

Western Union

1) Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)---(338-712-5609 / 361-900-4977)

2) Receiver's Full Name : MHELANIE Q DELAS ALAS
3) Amount Sent: SGD 5000.00
4) Receiver's Full Address : 791 SAN JUAN I NOVELETA CAVITE
5) Receiver's Mobile/Phone Number +639164866881
6) Your Relationship to the Receiver :Only met her few occasion n​​ot very sure her background sweet talk.
7) Other information that may be relevant to the case : Nil

I am a victim from Singapore a tourist first time cheated by a Filipino lady who
came here and ge​​​​t to know her. Sweet talk about how good business in Philippines invite me invest.
Didn't expect this business scam in Philippines. All my hard earned saving money just went missing.
This lady took everything rejected my calls and ignore me.
Please kindly help me. I'm totally having depression over this money matters.
I am too trusted this lady thinking it might help me in earn a living but
wrong. That time she respond she have no money to return back and
switch off phone. She total borrow 171,000 peso from me. how to file a
case ? I have only western union transfer slip and Whataspp communication that to prove she borrow it .
But we did not sign any contract paper.Please guide me how to file case under small claim.

REJECTED BY PNP POLICE
UNABLE TO FILE A CASE IN MANILA

Recently flew to Manila file a police report case unfortunately both places they are unable to help me out.
On 10th January rejected by Pedro Gil police district division office seeking for assistant.
Being rejected was told this case have to go UN NATIONAL POLICE HQ OFFICE.
One of the investigator officer told me they unable to help me cause this lady is staying in Cavite city area.
Police from manila PNP inform me report only in Cavite city make police report statement. My question why can't PNP help to me out must only going down Cavite.
By going Cavite city is a very dangerous place for a tourist by myself. As easy to get kidnap and kill by hitman.
For my own safely seeking government and higher authority to assist me in filing this case only in Manila city thanks.
Can Manila PNP assist me in this matter instead of going down cavite.
Anyone out there can advise me who to report beside NBI and PNP.

Comments