I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Looking for a room (single occupancy)

Hi po,

I’m looking for a room, female.

I prefer po a flat na konti lang ang occupants.

Kindly leave me a message nalang po dito with your contact number if you know or have one.

Thank you!

Anywhere in singapore, but must be walking distance to a MRT station.

Comments

• Woodlands drive 896A near 888 mart ( kfc/ pizza hut/ 7-11, value dollar shop and 24 hrs. NTUC)
    10-15 minutes MRT station ( Causeway/Admiralty )
    $350 each/ 650 for couple/ 550 for solo room
    with AC
    wifi included/ PUB for sharing
    can cook/ wash laundry
    single bed/ queen size bed for couple available
    cabinets/ dresser also available
    bus stop just below the block
    can move in anytime
    all filipino tenants
    overviewing park and you can use exercise equipments also at the park below the block
    just give a call if you want to view the room (",)
  • Hi try mo dito, naghahanap.kme ng magtake over sa current room namin.

Common room for rent (Single or Couple)
    Price: 640 excluding PUB

-5 mins walk to Causeway Point
    -5 mins walk to Woodlands MRT
    -5 mins walk to Woodlands Bus Interchange
    -3-5 mins walk to Fairprice
    -Bus stop just below the block going to Giant Tampines, Ikea Tampines, Sengkang,
    -Walking distance to Church of St. Anthony
    -PUB will be equally divided among tenants
    -can cook and do laundry
    -all Filipino tenants
    -1 month deposit, 1 month advance

-Room will be available by July 1, 2018

PM me or Whatsapp for viewing
    Erika - 86704265
    Glenn - 87093411
  • hmmmmm...ayan naman pala naghahanap sila papalit....kso baka naman ung kasama nila eh ..........hmmmmm ....nyahahahha