I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

CV sample

Hello everyone!!

I'm a newbie here, just created this account few minutes ago :)

I just want to ask for your suggestions or opinions regarding sa paglagay ng content sa CV na pwede ipasa sa mga companies sa Singapore :)
(By the way, I currently work as a Photographer here and has work experiences in the field of Entertainment and Events (Concerts, Showbiz) and been working for 4 years here now sa Pinas :) ) And I'm planning to apply work in SG by the end of this year or early next year, listed na yung mga target companies ko (more on Events and Concerts Production hehe).

For the CV, what's the best way kaya para mapansin ng employer? Like kailangan ba super detailed? Need ba maglagay ng pwede character references agad, etc.?

Ayun lang naman po. Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• Since more on the arts yung skills and experience mo, kailangan mo ata mag prepare ng portfolio ng works mo.
    Kung mag lalagay ka ng details, put it on your experience, detail mo yung experience mo & key contributions on each of your projects, events or roles. Include mo name ng mga companies and clients, kung may website yung mga experience and events mo better, para verifiable ang experience mo.
    Yun kasi ang mahalaga for your line of work, show of skills and verifiable experiences.
  • Nice! This is really helpful! Thank you so much for the tip, sir/ma'am! :)
  • ditto @tambay7 ! make it catchy~
  • edited June 2018
    ikaw yan @Samantha1 ? daughter mo?
    pretty :D

@sarahrichel I will stress again the importance of verifiable experience, proof of work, showcase of skills and portfolio mo. Kasi recently lang dito may sikat na lokal photog and social media influencer na na bisto na some if not most of his works ay kuha lang niya sa shutterstock, pinterest, at portfolio/works ng ibang photog, tapos with his good Photoshop skills eh he's making and sharing them as his own work. Kaya sigurado yung mga nasa industry na yan eh magiging mas maingat at magbusisi na mag hire or mag contract ng photographers, kaya make sure your portfolio and CV will contain only your valid work product and that they are verifiable.
  • Nice CV template for fresh grad @Samantha1 !
  • Nice! Graphic designer ako pero d gnyan kgnda CV ko haha portfolio ang labanan dito tpos may skill test pa pero dpende sa company. Since events ang gsto mo mas may edge ka kung mrunong ka sa 3d software kc mas mlaki sahod mga gmgwa ng 3d stage mockup.