I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Partime Kids / Baby sitter cum Tutor

Hello po Beloved Mom and Dad <3

Greetings!

Are you looking for someone who can take care of your kid / baby while you are running errands :D , or whenever you need even just a short time to spend together as a couple like watching movies ;) , enjoying coffee (outside your roof) :) , shopping together ;) , brisk walking together B), etc, of course without hurting your pockets :s

I have a good news for you, but before that, let me introduce myself first. I am Mrs. Trill Angeles, PInay po :) , 40 years old, mommy of two beautiful, blessed and happy boys, and of course a happy and loving wife to my one and only husband (hahaha).

That is one of the reason why I have to come up with these idea, of taking care of kids or baby, teaching & nurturing them, playing with them while you beloved parents are doing an important stuff for the family (just because I have been through it all).

Your kids and me can do their homework together, read books together, I can teach them how to sing too if they loved it <3, recite poem, anything good under the sun, please free to share with me and let me know your expectations.

Please don't hesitate to call / approach me at my Hp No. 8726 5951, I will be more happy and glad to assist you.

Maraming salamat po and God bless your family!

Sincerely,
Mrs. Trill Angeles

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 New International Version (NIV)
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up.
But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up.

Matthew 18:10
See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angel in heaven always see the face of my Father in Heaven.