I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Maximize your CPF Life Payout

Hi po sa lahat ng Filipino PR and Citizen here in Singapore,

Im Chester from AXA Pte Ltd, Im just here to give you an overview details of how CPF Life scheme works for retirement and how you can actually maximize your payout, so attached here is yung summary of CPF Life payout, basically may 3 main plans sila
1) BRS
2) FRS
3) ERS

1) Basic Retirement Sum (BRS)
Dito po kelngan nyo mahit yung minimum contribution amount sa loob ng CPF nyo which is $88,000 to get a pay-out of $730 - $790 monthly (wow mejo mababa pero pwede na compared sa pay-out ng SSS sa Pinas)
2)Full Retirement Sum (FRS)
Eto po yung standard na kinikuha ng mga PR and S'poreans, mostly po they fall into this range po (middle and lower class income)
Yung pay-out po dito will range from $1,350 to $1,450 pero dapat po yung laman ng CPF nyo should be $176,000 (pwede na $1.3k or $1.4k a month for monthly expenses)
3)Enhanced Retirement Sum (ERS)
Dito po ang pay-out will range from $1,960 to $2,110 pero dapat yung laman ng CPF nyo will be around $264,000 (wow bongga $264K, para po ito sa mga High income earners here in Singapore, okay po yung pay-out nya pero yun nga kelangan nyo $264K sa CPF account nyo which is abit big hgh and mejo mabigat po to reach this amount)

So as you can see po the higher the amount in your CPF account the higher the Retirement Payout, but how can you maximize this?
Di naman po pwede na laging half of your monthly income will be contributed sa CPF since it will take a toll from your daily expenses diba po?

What if we use the amount inside your CPF and furthermore maximize it by investing it?
well di nyo naman po talaga magalaw yung pera sa loob ng CPF nyo unless you retire, you buy a house, or totally invest it.

AXA provides a platform that lets you invest your CPF money and the main objective of it is to maximize your CPF money for Retirement Income Schemes shown above. The best thing about this is the funds that you can Invest it are CPF Approve funds( alam rin po ng CPF Board ang risks ng ibang funds kaya po sila na yung namili and nag approve ng funds na pwedeng gamitin)

If you want to know more or learn more about this platform you can message me to my personal number

PN: 8766 7369

or email me at

email: [email protected]

Thank you guys and stay well!