I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Investing In Singapore Property!

Intending to BUY/ SELL/ RENT a Property in Singapore??

You're a step closer to achieving it!!

Being a license realtor with Orangetee and Tie Pte Ltd, I have successful assisted my clients to achieve their dream home of their choices.

With the right mindset and reliable agent, you too can be a proud owner to a property in Singapore, which will generate passive income.

Singapore’s property market has slowed over the past due to government cooling measure. However, according to recent reports the private residential property index has increased.

Having endure the slow market for about 4 years, we are now seeing sales volumes of properties rising, with some new launches meeting with strong demand from home buyers and investors. Singapore has been the top destinations for investing in residential properties.

Benefits to Invest in Singapore

1. Higher Rental Yield

If you are thinking of investing in a private property to generate rental income, it’s worth to invest near or close to city area, which will generate more attractive yields, a passive income. One approach is to consider buying residential property in integrated transit-linked developments – defined as developments with commercial components and direct access to MRT.

2. Vibrant Mixed-use Developments Attracting

There is an increasing demand for of mixed-use developments where commercial and residential spaces are integrated in the same building and transforming the way many people live, work and play, particularly in Singapore’s CBD (Central Business Districts).

These developments offer residents easy and convenient access to shops, restaurants, gyms and offices all within the same building as their homes.

Investing in properties within a mixed-use development can yield better rental rates compared to those in purely residential developments, as they offer a dynamic and vibrant environment for tenants.

3. Prime Area Drive Strong Returns

Location can make or break your investment. Investing in a property in a prime location can mean more tenants, higher rental fees, and better returns.

Properties located near or within the city centre are appealing to both city workers as well as many foreigners who prefer to rent a private house than book a hotel, if they visit frequently.

With Mixed-use developments, Singapore now seeing more residential and retail spaces in an area where soaring towers were previously dedicated to office space only. Investing in Mix-use developments is an advantage when it comes to setting their rental fees.

4. Capital Appreciation in Future

Real estate properties tend to appreciate over time – with capital appreciation higher in properties closer to the city.

As cities and economies grow, the demand for residential and commercial spaces increases resulting in property prices rising. A prime property bought today could be sold for a much higher price in later given Singapore’s rapid economic growth that continues to beat economic forecasts.

Investing in property can be expensive and time-consuming, but with the right mindset and strategy, it can bring big returns.

All you need now is the Right Agent and I am obligated to offer you my best services and knowledge to provide you with the necessary information needed to invest in Singapore Properties!

My mission is to professional represent your interest above others, whether you are Investing, Selling, Renting, with the highest degree of professionalism.

Your Dedicated Agent,

Ms Anita
Associate Manager
Orangetee and Tie Pte Ltd
License: R029214E
Mobile: (+65) 87558425
Email: [email protected]