I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Offloaded Last Year / Here in SG at the moment

Hi mga kabayan!
Gusto ko lang po sana humingi ng advise regarding sa case ko..

I was offloaded last year (Lack of proof of documentation (Sponsor Related) (Oct 2018).. But this year luckily i'm here at SG at the moment.. (Oct 2019) (Sponsor of mine was with me)
To cut the story short po malilift lang raw po ang offload record ko sa pagbalik ko ng pinas..
But as of the moment since hoping na magkaron po ako ng work thinking po ako na magrebook for desperate case scenario..
Currently unemployed po ako and willing mag take ng risk kung may high chance of rate ng ma-hire.. Ano po maipapayo niyo sakin mga kabayan?

Baka maaari niyo rin po ako irefer sa company na pinapasukan niyo para po sa mga working na dito sa SG i'm applying as Desktop Support Engineer po with 3 years exp.. Panay send narin po ako ng application and tried magwalk-in.. Salamat po ng marami ngayon palang sa mga makakapagbigay ng payo at maaaring makatulong! God Bless Us All! <3

Comments