I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.
[Sent by Gov.sg - 19 Mar] MOM entry approval for work pass holders
MOM entry approval for work pass holders
- From 20 Mar, 2359 hours, all work pass holders (incl dependants) planning to enter S’pore from any country, will need MOM’s approval before they commence their journey
- Upon arrival in S’pore, all affected work pass holders will be placed on a 14-day Stay-Home Notice (SHN)
Advisory for all persons issued SHN
- Remain in place of residence at all times
- Don’t leave to buy food and essentials; Opt for home delivery or ask neighbours/grassroots for help
- Minimise contact with people, avoid visitors
- Maintain record of people in close contact with
- Take temperature twice daily; monitor for respiratory symptoms
Penalties for non-compliance
- Fine of up to $10,000 and/or 6-mth imprisonment for 1st offence
- SG PR, Long-Term Pass Holders: Re-entry permit/passes may be revoked
- Foreign employee: Work pass may be revoked
- Employers: May be banned from applying work passes