I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Looking for I.T. Job - in Operations and IT support / Devops with 9 years of experience

Hello,

I am new here. Looking for a job in SG. I am IT Professional and has 9 years of relevant experience in the same field across all companies I've worked with. I have experience in working fast paced and multinational companies (not call center). I am fluent in English both in oral and writing. I have variety of experience and certification.
As for technical skills, I have working knowledge with Unix, Java, SQL, Devops Tools (jenkins, bitbucket, GIT).
For the non-technical skills, service operations, service level management, problem and change management.
My current role is Support Lead with xxx,xxx per month but i am wiling to start back at the bottom.

How much do you think the equivalent salary pag sa SG na? Is 5,000 SGD/month enough?

If you know vacancies or possible medium where i can explore. I would appreciate it. Thank you!

Comments

• Hello, I'm in IT as well. Advise ko lang is if you can negotiate it to be more than 2x your salary here in the Philippines, that is better. Mataas po kasi ang cost of living sa Singapore, so just in case meron po kayo mga liabilities here dapat matapatan po yun ng salary sa SG. I use payscale po to get my range before po :) You might want to try it.

• I hope na makapag try din ako as an IT sa SG, I'm also new din. I went in SG twice for vacation tapos na fall inlove nako sa SG kaya isa sa mga goal ko makapag work sa singapore.

• @thebachelor24 - I would suggest na wag mo gawin basis is dahil galing ka sa Pinas yun ang rate na salary na ask mo sa employer...

Here's what you need to think and do... base mo yung salary mo sa experience (skills + character + mindset) mo at sa quality ng work na kaya mong i-provide. (regardless kung saan company ka nag work or location)... have the mindset of ito ang rate ko then pay me on what I can do for you. (here's my value.. pay me at this rate).

I think based from the skills you mentioned its OnDemand so nothing to worry much.

But if the question is 5K SGD / month, sa single this is good enough, but I think you can ask for than 5K.

Know your value, know your worth. (Don't based it dahil galing ka ng Pinas or which ever company).