I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Moving out sale of books!

Hello, shifting to a new place pero small lang yung room so need i-clear mga books ko :(

$8 for 1, get 2 books for only $14!

Most are new and haven't been read as I'm busy with work. All in good and almost new condition :)

Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman
Paleontologists Comfort Food Bible by Anna Conrad
Get in trouble by Kelly Link
Breakaway by Kat Spears
Lila by Marilynne Robinson
What a way to go by Julia Forster
All I want by Jill Shavis
The Story of a brief marriage by Anuk Arudpragasam
The Mulberry bush by Charles McCarry
If I forget you by T.C. Greene
Lifers by M.A. Griffin
Occupy me by Tricia Sullivan