Looking for Electronics Engineer
Note: For PR or foreigners who are already here in Singapore and looking for a job.
Interested applicants, please send WhatsApp to 86061754.
We design and manufacture healthcare systems, supply & install and provide after-sales services.
• System installation (termination) , including testing & commission
• System and device repairs both in-house and in the field service.
• On stand-by service call duty after-office hours including weekends and public holidays, on a roster system
• Conduct User operation & technical trouble- shooting trainings
• Attendance at site meetings
• Submit a daily report of activities of the day with suggestions of possible solutions
• Diploma or degree in Electronics Engineering (Candidates who do not possess academic qualifications but with relevant working experience will be considered)
• Able to read electronic and mechanical diagrams
• Knowledge of computer Hardware, digital electronics and interfacing
• Able to write technical report and carry out fault analysis
• Familiar with AuroCad 2D, MS office & mobile OS
• Good spoken & written English
• Willing to work in hospital and nursing home environments