I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Not in Singapore. Yet.

katrina2094katrina2094 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Hello everyone.

Me and my bestfriend is in the midst of planning to live and find a job together outside the Philippines and Malaysia. We are both college graduate. (Marketing Management) I want to start to live independently while helping my family.

Can anyone suggest options or at least guide us where to start?
Can anyone recommend a specific name of an agency there that we can pass on our papers for their consideration?

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Hi Katrina2094, the fastest way is to kumpadre system. Do you have any close friends or relatives here? It's a bit tough these days compared way back 2000- 2009. Even those days getting a PR is like buying a pandesal lang sa bakery. another option you could consider probably is what other people do "Risk" but it is not advisable.

As agencies, I only know IT Agencies where, mostly kasi ng mga IT are contract and under agencies pag government sector kaya malaki chances ng mga IT people. for marketing related work medyo mahirap kasi usually local or white people mga nakakapwesto.

you may have a good chance in the banking sector. you can try checking AMS http://www.alexandermannsolutions.com/
  • wow welcome Katrina2094, Im also not not aware of any good agencies for non IT jobs. for new comers Jobstreet and jobsdb will be your best source then try applying directly to the company's website.
  • katrina2094katrina2094 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Thank you po Makisig! Will check out the website po. ;-) As of the kumpadre system, Im here in Malaysia po dahil sa Tita ko, im working as a Marketing Assistant sa isang event company dito. As much as possible po, I want to make it on my own sana. So were looking for other ways. Thank you po ulit! :-)

Hello Sg_pr Thank you po! Okay po, we will definitely try that. Although we already used Jobstreet and Jobsdb before and medyo tight po yung competition we used it sa paghahanap ng work sa Pinas. We will try po sa paghahanap ng work abroad. Thank you!
  • @Katrina2094, totoo sinabi mo medyo matindi kumpetisyon kasi, nakikipag compete tayo pati sa ibang lahi. Good luck! :)>-
  • katrina2094katrina2094 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Thanks Admin! :-)
  • T365T365 Manila
    Hello Everyone!

I have the same aspiration as katrina2094 and her friend. Although my work is IT and have more than 5 years experience in the industry.

makisig you mentioned na you know of recruitment agencies for IT occupations? Can you please share? Being able to work in SG would change my life.

Thanks!
  • try monasys.com it was my agency back in 2008 that got me into government sector. usually government sector outsources job to such agencies.