I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Brownstone @ Canberra (3Bedrooms) - Just MOP!! Mins to Canberra MRT / Plaza / Bukit Canberra

Brownstone @ Canberra (3Bedrooms) - Just MOP!! Mins to Canberra MRT / Canberra Plaza / Bukit Canberra / Located in Serene enclave of Canberra Estate.

Youtube URL: https://youtube.com/shorts/KB69oaN-7JM

** Just MOP!! 3Bedroom for Sale!!

✅ Owner Stay, Very Well Kept, Tip Top Condition, Modern Design
✅ Comes along with High Tech features
✅ Spacious and Functional Layout. Good Orientation, Windy and Bright Unit (990sq/ft)
✅ Full condo facilities available
✅ 3 x Spacious Bedrooms + Living Hall + Dining Area + Kitchen + Yard + 3 Bathrooms
✅ Nicely Done Balcony with Pool View which is a good place for Chill Out.
✅ Near to upcoming North South Expressway which is 20 - 25 mins to Town and Changi Airport
✅ Sembawang Shopping Centre (Daiso), Sheng Shiong, NTUC, Canberra Plaza (Daiso), Bukit Canberra
✅Variety of food options within 7 mins walk
✅ Fully Sheltered Walkway To Canberra MRT Station in 5 mins
✅ Upcoming North Region Development - North-South Corridor / Waterfront Living @ Sembawang
✅ Virtual Viewing Available

Project Info:
* TOP: 2017
* 8 Blocks of 12 storeys (638 Units)
* Developer: Canvey Developments Pte Ltd (City Development Ltd)
* Asking $1,320,000 Nego
* Maintenance Fee : $270 - $360 (Depending on unit size)
* Preferred to have extension stay up to end June 2023

For Viewing PLs Call /SMS / WhatsApp --
*****Eileen Leong (Propnex) -------- 92749831*****

1. The Location You Want
  2. The Type/Model of Property you Looking For
  3. Your Budget
  4. Your Profile (Example: Family / Single / Local / PR )

I’ll Try My Best To Match for you if this listing Doesn’t Suits