I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Master Bedroom at Boonlay

Master Bedroom at Boonlay for $880 (PLEASE READ BEFORE ASKING. LENGTHY POST AS I PROVIDED THE INFORMATION AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. WHATSAPP ONLY 84826322 FOR INQUIRIES)

• SOLO MALE OR TWO MALES (LGBT accepted ?) na walang issue mag share sa isang queen size bed
  • Total 4-5 persons in the flat: 2 persons for master, 1 person each for 3 common rooms OR 1 person each room
  • No weird rules
  • Unlimited cooking allowed. You are free to use the kitchen utensils, appliances, cookware etc.
  • Unlimited laundry as long as walang naglalaba
  • Unlimited number of visits/visitors from Philippines. Invite all you can and whenever you can. Only PUB will be charged
  • Smokers are welcome
  • Party/Drinking allowed and sleepover allowed. Next day ligpit is allowed. Understanding ang mga kasama sa bahay
  • Shifting schedules are welcome
  • With own toilet
  • PUB equally shared
  • PUB deposit required to be returned sa aalis na tenants (ito yung nag apply kami ng account sa PUB and we paid $300 deposit which is divided equally. I can provide a receipt of deposit paid to SP services for proof. $120 if 2 persons, $75 for solo occupancy. $300 divide 4- or 5-persons para clear and transparent
  • With AC
  • AC cleaning deposit required to be returned sa aalis na tenants ($29, naka 1-year contract ang maintenance/cleaning, every 4 months and the last servicing is yet to be consumed). Schedules are Feb 2023, June 2023 and Oct 2023
  • Current tenancy agreement will end on January 26, 2024. Main tenant and other occupants will renew indefinitely. We started renting the flat since 27 January 2018 (6 years back).
  • 1.5-months deposit ($1320), 1-month advance ($880). Contract is for 18 months each renewal
  • Target move-in: June 30, 2023 (depende sa flight back to PH ng existing tenant, most possible earlier. I will reach out to you if it will be earlier)
  • Room pictures will be provided upon request. Viewing to be arranged, preferably Monday, Friday or Saturday mornings from 10am to 12nn.
  • FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis. ALL DEPOSITS ($1,469 for 2 persons or $ 1,424 for solo), are required to be PAID for reservation so we can return sa aalis na tenants. You can pay the deposit in partial, spread through-out by March 2023 to May 2023. The 1-month advance ($880), you can pay before you move-in
  • Additional information: Uuwi na ng pilipinas ang current tenant who is also renting the flat since 27 January 2018. So kayo/ikaw po ang papalit ?

Thank you very much po.