I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Room share in a condo common room - Female professional (Dahlia Park @ Flora Drive)

Looking for female professional to share a condo common room with me. I will be moving in 30th November
Looking for a temporary one for now, perhaps someone who needs an accommodation in December
Airconditioned room
will set-up the room with own single bed, separate wardrobe / cabinet and drawers, with own study table
1st floor unit, the room has direct access to swimming pool area
$750 including utilities and wifi
will require deposit of $500 only + 1 month advance (for the month of December)

Housemates are also professionals from other nationalities. Total 5 people in the house including you
Non-smoking premises but you can go to the smoking area of the condo
Light cooking allowed

with condo amenities - Pool, Gym, BBQ pit, store, vendo machine,

Bus # 4 nearby the condo, Bus # 53 going to airport, Bus #9 going to Changi Village / Changi Airfreight Centre and many other buses available going to Tampines and to the city
Nearby Loyang Point

Please check location - Dahlia Park Condominium, Flora Drive, Loyang

Please message in Whatsapp @ 98311410 to inquire and will provide more photos. Thanks!