I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.
Balikbayan boxes worth up to P150k will be tax free starting Dec. 25
Good news mga kababayan, Balikbayan boxes containing items worth up to P150,000 and below will be exempted from taxes starting December 25 this year.
The Customs order "covers the sending of balikbayan boxes by Qualified Filipinos While Abroad (QFWA) to their families and relatives, which shall be exempt from the payment of duties and taxes, up to three times and shall not exceed P150,000.00 in a calendar year."
QFWA are the following:
(1) holders of valid passports issued by the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) and certified by Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) or Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) for overseas employment purposes regardless of profession;
(2) non-resident Filipinos who have established permanent residency abroad but retained their Filipino citizenship; and,
(3) resident Filipino citizens who temporarily stay abroad (may include holders of student visa, investors' visa, tourist visa, and similar visas which allow them to establish temporary stay abroad).
To be granted this privilege, the following requirements below must be met.
(1) A QFWA shall submit the following supporting documents
(2) A QFWA must accomplish, sign and submit the Information Sheet, which will be issued by BOC and will serve as the packing list;
(3) The international forwarder and/or consolidator shall submit these Information Sheets and supporting documents in a secured electronic format to local (Philippine) forwarder and/or deconsolidator; and
(4) The local forwarder and/or deconsolidator shall transmit to the Bureau the Information Sheet and supporting documents in a secured electronic format before the arrival of the balikbayan boxes to the Philippines and within the period prescribed below.
For consolidated shipments by sea:
a. For shipments that will take 3-day shipping time: 24 hours prior to arrival;
b. For shipments that will take 7-day shipping time: 48 hours prior to arrival; and
c. For shipments coming from America, Europe, Middle East, and other parts of the world that does not fall under the above shipping time: 10 days prior to arrival.
For consolidated shipments carried by aircraft:
a. For those coming from Asia - 1 hour prior to arrival
b. For those coming from other countries - 6 hours prior to arrival
(5) A QFWA shall also certify that only personal effects and household goods, which shall not be in commercial quantities, are sent through balikbayan boxes.