I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Any other option for my 4 months old son to be able to stay with us?

Good Evening everyone. I desperately need your help! My husband and I are both working in Singapore. I gave birth to a lovely boy on September and after a month we took him back here as we both need to go back to our respective jobs. We don't have a problem with baby sitting as both our schedules does not clash and on weekends we have our foster parents to help us take care of our son. However, when our company applied for dependent pass it was denied as we have not reached the minimum salary of 5,000 to be eligible to apply for a dependent pass. Does anyone know any other option? Please? I don't think I can have my son away from me and both our parents are old they won't be able to take care of him anymore. I am desperate to do anything legal to have my son stay with us. Can anyone please give me an idea? Thank you very much in advance and Happy New Year to all.

Comments

• @Mhia Tibunsay-Colte try mo gumawa letter of appeal to reconsider your application..

pag hindi prin na-approved exit nyo mna ang baby every month hindi nman cguro sya iooffice ;-)
    or hindi nman cguro sya hohold..
  • @Mhia Tibunsay-Colte, Try nyo po mag appeal at sabihin nyo na kung pwede combined salary ang ikonsider nila at submit nyo both employment letters. Ilagay nyo rin na nagbebreast feeding si baby at kailangan na nandito siya. Gud luck po sa application nyo.
  • @Mhia Tibunsay-Colte wala rin akong ibang alam na way but to appeal and put a valid reason for them to reconsider. Marami ganito ang case kaya ung iba nag mimigrate sa ibang bansa or balik pinas. Let's hope for the best on your appeal.
  • edited January 2017
    ganun talaga ang kapalaran @Mhia Tibunsay-Colte
    hanap nalang kayo ng company na magpapasahod ng 5k.

Hindi rin pwede exit ng exit ang bata, follow the ticket ang mangyayari nyan katulad sa nangyari sa friend ng friend ko na nagexit sa JB last Dec26.

Uwi kanalang at si Mister nalang ang magwork dito, maraming gumagawa nun.
  • Thanks so much po sa mga comments nyo. Oo nga, I guess we will try all the other avenues such as re appeal and/or exit. Pag wala na talaga then uwi nlang muna kami ni baby. sayang naman kasi yung work dito, you won't be able to find such work and salary pag uwi sa atin. Salamat ulit. God bless us all
  • ang option lang is to get him a DP, kung walang valid visa to stay here, hindi talaga pwede kahit anong pilit.